Time to move on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to move on

So now that we have established the fact that I am (according to zoso, azreal, xia and some others) not even human, speciesless, genderless, deserve to be bashed, xia is going to kill me with a knife, renji is going to **** me and I have no friends, I'm gay, I am an ugly witch and so on can we all move on with our lives? For 2 years or more a certain group of people have been bullying me and no matter how much I tried to get help from admins not much was ever done. These words have been said so much they have little effect anymore. Other people also get bullied and intimidated for trying to be my friend or talking to me and nothing is done. This thread will be closed after I am once again told off by admins for putting it here, I have not been able to send tickets since they changed the system a while ago for some reason. I am all those things said about me or I am not at the end of the day who cares? You hold no power over me or anyone you are just cowards and bullies and they are just stupid words said by stupid people. Yes I will probably be trolled again whatever, do your worst it means nothing.
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

oh and the fact that some of you told me I should kill myself, yeh maybe you're right but so what? I'm not going to.
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Comment

There should not be a reason as to why you are unable to submit a ticket, please try again (http://support.r2games.com/). If you are constantly being harassed, please attach screenshots to the tickets as well. Without hard proof of said bullying, the staff has little to go on as to who, what, when, or where unless you clearly inform us. After you've submitted a ticket, I'll be happy to forward your ticket if you drop off the case number. In the meantime, I suggest you put these bullies and anyone associated with them on your Ignore List until we can appropriately handle the situation.

Comment

I have sent tickets before the system changed with heaps of screen shots showing what these people have been doing and they have never got in trouble cos some of them are favored cashers. And as for ignoring I have also done that then they create more characters (particularly xia) to harrass me with. They also aggressively attack me in pvp area's, while I get that those area's are for pvp the aggressive nature of thier attacks is not normal, it is abusive and designed to take any enjoyment out of the game for me/stop me progressing.
        Thorne

Shadow Guild
        Eidolon Rogue
        Angel Island

Coke
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Ranger

Brakyn
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Mage

Comment

ok I went to that link and now tickets are working yay, thank you
          Thorne

Shadow Guild
          Eidolon Rogue
          Angel Island

Coke
          Shadow Guild
          Mortal
          Ranger

Brakyn
          Shadow Guild
          Mortal
          Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
            I have sent tickets before the system changed with heaps of screen shots showing what these people have been doing and they have never got in trouble cos some of them are favored cashers. And as for ignoring I have also done that then they create more characters (particularly xia) to harrass me with. They also aggressively attack me in pvp area's, while I get that those area's are for pvp the aggressive nature of thier attacks is not normal, it is abusive and designed to take any enjoyment out of the game for me/stop me progressing.
            Continue ignoring every character created the moment you figure out it's them until they are dealt with. As for the aggressive targeting in events, that we cannot prevent or stop. PvP is anyone's frontier, whether or not they have specific targets.

Comment

Working...
            X