Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Priest's Guardian's Protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest's Guardian's Protection

Hi! My character is (S18)Charmaine, Class:Priest, Server: Shrine of Kithar

I have noticed that when i use Guardian's Protection, sometimes it does not work, especially when i am AFKing. Pls Help!

Post some screenshot of your problem.
    IGN:
    Level: 140
    Class: Int Rogue
    Plane: Mortal
    Server: (S1)Aurora Point

Comment

hi how can i learn the guardian's protection it say's cannot be learn probably with tenacity

Comment

Originally posted by adrianlin20 View Post
        Hi! My character is (S18)Charmaine, Class:Priest, Server: Shrine of Kithar

I have noticed that when i use Guardian's Protection, sometimes it does not work, especially when i am AFKing. Pls Help!
        This usually happens when a the player spams the skill while in AFK mode. Nothing you can do about it besides wait for cooldown and try again.

Originally posted by R22517856 View Post
        hi how can i learn the guardian's protection it say's cannot be learn probably with tenacity
        This just means that you can only learn Guardian's Protection or Tenacity. Not both of them.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
        X