Huhuhu my heart is breaking!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huhuhu my heart is breaking!

Iam selling gpowx10, My sister accidentally clicked my mouse and it typed to 12 GOLD NOT 12 PLAT EA. And i saw 3 people in my shop, its Cloudmomo, Pride, Ice. I dont know who bought it. And they dont want to return it anymore. PLEASE HELP ME. MY HEART IS ACHING. PLS HUHUHU I WASTED MY REAL MONEY FOR SOMEONE ELSE. PLS HELP PLS
    Patience is what we need my friend~~

Ahhhh... That is unfortunate, but you can't exactly ask people to return it because they'd most likely had used it already.
    And we can't replace or give back what you've already lost.
    Just be more careful next time.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

i think r2 has nothing to do on this situation.. or cannot get the real buyer for those

how i wish i bought those :c
      ign: AnnaJean/Xepher
      class: priest/Mage
      guild: ForeverAlone
      position: Guild Master
      lvl: 50(Scion) :cool:
      /54(Mortal)
      server: Nebulan Ridge/Ethereal City

Oh so you want to be respected? Tell me more about how much you respect others.

Comment

First of all, this is not the right section for this post...

if all your sister did was "accidentally clicked ur mouse" then you must have typed in the amount... Also, on s71 you named 2 ppl as visiting your shop, now you name 3... Also, if you are sat watching people go to your shop, then you must have seen the amount was incorrect before they bought the gpows... Sorry but your story has alot of holes in it.

If I was selling items and I knew a family member had been messing on my account, I'd check what they had done

Comment

Originally posted by F3mm3F4t4l3 View Post
          First of all, this is not the right section for this post...

if all your sister did was "accidentally clicked ur mouse" then you must have typed in the amount... Also, on s71 you named 2 ppl as visiting your shop, now you name 3... Also, if you are sat watching people go to your shop, then you must have seen the amount was incorrect before they bought the gpows... Sorry but your story has alot of holes in it.

If I was selling items and I knew a family member had been messing on my account, I'd check what they had done
          Bro, i did shout on world chat because i knew the price is 12 plat. Yes, I admit it i was wrong about not double checking it. Secondly, I mentioned 2 people...but i remembered when Ice shout on world chat about what happnd.... I remember that i saw him in the side of my shop. running fast. so i added him on the suspects

Comment

and yes, as it was pointed out by someone, just be careful in future... If someone has access to your account or the computer while your toon is logged in, then your should be very careful...

Chances are, you won't get them back and will not know who supposedly took them. If anyone saw gpows for 12g each, they would get bought pretty much straight away and will either have already been used or will be resold

Comment

Originally posted by VicZar View Post
              Ahhhh... That is unfortunate, but you can't exactly ask people to return it because they'd most likely had used it already.
              And we can't replace or give back what you've already lost.
              Just be more careful next time.
              Can the game master trace who bought it? atleast i will know who in my friends, lie to me. T.T

Comment

Originally posted by happydrodz View Post
                Can the game master trace who bought it? atleast i will know who in my friends, lie to me. T.T
                I've never heard of an occasion where there would be a need to trace whoever bought items from your private shop, so I am not sure if they can or can't. I do know that they can trace trade logs though.

I don't mean to sound mean, but it would be a waste of time to check who bought from your shop.
                Though sending a ticket wouldn't hurt.

Useless
                ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

That counts as a personal liability and I think the only thing that you'll get from this is learn from your mistake. Double check always. Or Better start counting digits from left to right rather than right to left. As most people would mistake placing the platinum numbers in gold.
                  • ♚ IGN: (S62)Calinare
                  • ♚ Server: Bloodshed Hollow
                  • ♚ Level: 130 Eidolon
                  • ♚ Class: Unusual Blood Hybrid Priest

Comment

I feel you bro...

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87859[/ATTACH] this is a conversation of cloud and pride. (source is confidential)

Comment

Moved to General Support.

Your loss is unfortunate, but as stated by my colleague, requesting names of the people who bought your items is simply unnecessary. There was no hack, cheating, or scamming involved that would justify a log check - just human error. There's nothing more than can be done (by you, us, or anyone) if the buyers have not already returned/admitted to buying them. All you can do is as your mates suggested, learn to double-check.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 05-22-2014, 10:00 AM.

Comment

pero, kasalanan mu parin. bakit mu kasi benenta ng 12g each. at paanu mu nmn nakuha yang convers. nila??

Comment

Originally posted by zxzONEzxz View Post
                            pero, kasalanan mu parin. bakit mu kasi benenta ng 12g each. at paanu mu nmn nakuha yang convers. nila??
                            [English so everyone can understand]

Yea, i admit it. its my fault also. But my other point is... They are my friend. In this situation greed is what kept them quite. They have been my friend for too long. i got the conversation from my other friend who have an access to cloudmomo's alt because they are also friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                              Moved to General Support.

Your loss is unfortunate, but as stated by my colleague, requesting names of the people who bought your items is simply unnecessary. There was no hack, cheating, or scamming involved that would justify a log check - just human error. There's nothing more than can be done (by you, us, or anyone) if the buyers have not already returned/admitted to buying them. All you can do is as your mates suggested, learn to double-check.
                              double check.... #01 yea...... what hurts most is that the person who denied to tell the truth is one of my friend. and the other my close friend......okay...doble check next time.......thanks reverie

Comment

Working...
                              X