Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

a player killng the server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a player killng the server

I was wondering if one person was so hated by the rest of the server if he could be talked to and told to at least keep decent? Or if i could transfer my toon to a different server I really dont enjoy playing with him no one in our server likes him, his name is (s63)zenith he constantly accuses people of cheating and it just makes our otherwise peaceful server unenjoyable

We cannot take any step towards a player unless it's proven to us that he's violating regulations. Accusing other players of cheating is not a punishable offense, and toons are not transferable to other servers. I'd suggest you place the player on ignore and learn to move on from there.

Comment

a player killng the server

a player named (S63)Zenith he always accused player about piloting , hacking , glitching even he does not have evidences and he hates cashers too and he always cry about that on wc everyday !! please do something about him mods he is killing s63 & s65 (merge) Click image for larger version

Name:	ss.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	1688409Click image for larger version

Name:	ss2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	185.0 KB
ID:	1688410

Comment

Looks like he is being a troll to me. Unless he is breaking the TOS and you can prove that he is doing so (and if that is true, then please file a ticket at: http://support.r2games.com/) then there is nothing that is going to be done about this. Please use the ignore feature, and tell anyone else that he is trolling to do so as well.

The best way to handle a troll is for everyone to ignore them. Then there is no one to troll.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

this message has been approved by troll bacon
          (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
          server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
          "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Thread merged.

Comment

the player accusing of only a few ppl or accusing everyone?

or he think a number of ppl whom he accusing are just only the same ppl?

Comment

yup he is accusing one thats its the same people

Comment

Like Blazing Angel said just ignore they guy!!! if everyone on the really hates him that much n everyone puts him on ignore, He will just talk to himself problem solved
                  DeathDealer
                  Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Working...
                  X