• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kongregate server, i payed for crystals and vip and never received them

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kongregate  Play free games online.png
Views:	1
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	1750080 hopefully you guys can help me with my issue.

you need to go to Kongregate for this
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

i did, their end went through. see how it says i received the kreds wich is the currency. it just didnt go through r2s servers.

Comment

weird that you recharge at kongregate but for a r2 games. but i also dont know Crystals Saga so i will move your thread there.
        if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
        then click on support

Comment

thankyou, any guidance is greatly appreciated! i didnt mean to say its not kongregates problem, im currently trying to contact them aswell. anything to get it on there, im prepared to spend even more on the game. but this is almost scaring me away, i might even quit if not.....

Comment

You'll want to send in a ticket to R2 so they can help look into this. There's a link to support on the server selection screen at the end of the line that says "Have any questions or concerns? Click here." Click on the 'click here' to be taken to the ticket portal. Please include your screenshot or a link to this thread so support can see your screenshot.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

IF your a 1st time casher, it usually takes a while to get your crystals

Comment

Working...
              X