Tems of Service - Question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tems of Service - Question?

So, I just saw this written in the Terms Of Service, under the "Your Account" section;

"You may not use any name that

1. Belongs to another person with the intent to impersonate that person, including without limitation a "Game Master" or any other employee or agent of R2Games.

2. Incorporates vulgar language or which are otherwise offensive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.

3. Is comprised of gibberish (e.g., "Sdfasdf", "Jjxcmi", "Hvldrm").

4. R2Games determines may cause deception or confusion."

My question is - What is the punishment for these offenses?

Most importantly, the one I have highlighted here.

Keeping in mind that it is at the discretion of R2... For Crystal Saga, the punishment it either a permanent ban or a deletion.

In all of my time here, a legit character is rarely banned or deleted for a gibberish name. However, a name that includes profanity is banned or deleted regardless of how legitimate the player is or how long the player has been playing for.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Oh I see, was thinking they could just go overkill on all these bots for having gibberish names.

Comment

The only answer you will get from mods after sending a ticket about bots are the following "For the time being ignore the bots till they have been taken cared for"

Which means: We don't care about the bots and everyone's ignore lists will get full in record speed.

That's also the same answer I have got about every single other report I have done on other players, my ignore list are full.... and my patience are starting to get to zero.
        Seriously, we need a GM who don't use the power to only mute people who are not their friend....

Hah... I'm already hated by plenty so maybe I should become a GM? I would work for free... just to get rid of these damn BOTS >_<
        Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
        Name: Lunaria
        Class: Fire Mage
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 125+
        Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
        Honor Rank: Emperor
        Mount: Super Jiyaori
        Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
        Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
        Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
        Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

You misunderstand the concept of bots. You don't just nuke one and move along carefree. Upon getting rid of one, another immediately reappears to take its place and the cycle continues - taking into account how many servers there are and how many swarms of bots there are. Sitting around and nuking bots all day and simply having them reappear moments later is, in my opinion, wasted effort. The only sure fire way to permanently sweep the bots is if we get rid of the /source/. We are currently in the process of looking for a permanent solution to this. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience.

Comment

Then what about all the other's? I get the same answer about them too, harassments, sex chatting in wc... all of them get the exact same answer and that's to ignore.
            The problem wont get solved just by hitting ignore, they still harass and they still use the wc as a sex chatt.
            Or do you rather prefer getting the police involved? Because there are nasty people ingame, they are still there and they can't [stand] it.
            I'm tired of getting that answer every single time I send a report, no matter what it is about.
            Like the one I did last, damn that made me enraged! It seems harrasments are totally legit in this game... because the person answering to the ticket was sounding so damn ignorant >_<
            Last edited by Reverie; 06-07-2014, 05:43 PM. Reason: Replaced censored word.
            Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

Comment

This thread is about bots and the their gibberish names - if you have any other issues, you may file a ticket (as you said you've done) and proceed to drop your ticket number(s) to any moderator and we will forward it for you should you feel it needs extra attention. Aside from that, please keep this thread on topic.

Comment

No thank you, I can get the char deleted in my own way, R2 won't miss a noncashing person anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  You misunderstand the concept of bots. You don't just nuke one and move along carefree. Upon getting rid of one, another immediately reappears to take its place [....]
                  Well, that's nice to say that over and over again, but here is what I have experienced regarding deleted/banned bots: Since R2 might finally taken care of the survival bots in S13 (roughly around May 22th), they are gone and no new bots have appeared in SotF so far. I'll keep looking for the replacement though...just in case.

Comment

Working...
                  X