X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land Grab Crops concern

Hello,

I have a question about turning in land grab crops. I was wondering if there's going to be a change when a guild that won land grab turn in to the guild master, if there will be no message? Since you can't 'steal' the crops from your own guild. Otherwise, as many instances that occur, 1-2 people turn roughly 140(not an exaggeration) of the crops to the npc outside(will show "so and so has stolen the guild crops from *insert guild here*) Would be easier to ignore if it only showed in general but if you switch tabs and they turn in, it'll be shown in that tab too.

So just imagine 140+ of those messages going through while trying to actually have a conversation or trying to plan things out.

So in short my question is: Is there a way to turn off the announcement of someone stealing crops if they are the same guild that won land grab?

The way you avoid this is having your guild mates (or whoever is from the winning guild) turn in crops /inside/ Champion's Bluff. There's an NPC inside where they could turn in crops without the announcement showing up. Upon stepping back into Starglade and using that NPC, anyone from any guild turning in crops will initiate an announcement. If players from the winning guild is setting off multiple announcements, it's safe to assume A.) They don't know about the NPC inside CB, and should be informed or B.) They like attention hence why they're setting off the announcements.

Comment

Ah they know about the npc inside already. So it might be the latter or they do it just to spam. It's another guild so nothing I can do.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        The way you avoid this is having your guild mates (or whoever is from the winning guild) turn in crops /inside/ Champion's Bluff. There's an NPC inside where they could turn in crops without the announcement showing up. Upon stepping back into Starglade and using that NPC, anyone from any guild turning in crops will initiate an announcement. If players from the winning guild is setting off multiple announcements, it's safe to assume A.) They don't know about the NPC inside CB, and should be informed or B.) They like attention hence why they're setting off the announcements.
        "B.) They like attention hence why they're setting off the announcements.", Seen a few guilds do this and pay the price for it, spamming the announcement is a dumb idea since it lets the rest of the server know that your crops are ready to be stolen. lol

Comment

[Thread resolved and closed.]

Comment

Working...
          X