Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Compatible Browsers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatible Browsers

I'm struggling with ingame lag.Please tell me,what browsers can make Crystal Saga run faster.Also,please tell me what can i do to make the game run fast regardless

Pretty much any browser will work for CS as long as it can run Flash. Make sure that you flash is updated. Another thing if you want the least amount of lag is to make sure that you run your scanners often, close down pretty much anything except your browser and change the priority of your browser so that it is getting the most of your speed. Also keep your browser clean by clearing your cache and cookies often. (I personally recommend CCLeaner as when you run the cleaner you can set it to clean all of your browsers at the same time) Make sure that you have good speed from your ISP as well. Try seeing how fast your current speeds are by going to speedtest.net and seeing what you look like. Also some of your lag might be because your computer is old.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

why the VIP lottey still not reseting

Comment

Originally posted by jun001 View Post
        why the VIP lottey still not reseting
        There are only 30 per day available. So there is the possibility that they are all gone within an hour of server reset.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

My server its all gone within 1 minute lol often less.
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
            There are only 30 per day available. [[...]].
            Unfortunately, there are not 30 per day. It looks more like 30 for the whole week since the free VIP weren't reset for days.

Server: S13

Comment

Okay I will test this. Thanks.

Comment

I have reported this issue. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Comment

Working...
                X