r2 site refusing to load at all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 site refusing to load at all

Constantly over the last week now, I get messages that I can not load r2's site. When I finally am able to get that to load up, log in, it refuses to load the individual server window to actually play the game. This is beyond an annoying problem. I have the fastest internet that I can buy, a very recent computer, up to date flash and shockwave. Cleared cookies, offline data, forms, and such. Never had a problem in the around 2 years that I have been playing on here, until the last week, then all of a sudden, this happens. I know it's not just me. Several people on my server S60 Exigent Bluff have been having the same problems. So it's obviously not just me, or something that I have set up on my computer. I have tried numerous different browsers, numerous different configurations. It refuses to load on all of them. This problem needs to be addressed, and fixed or I will be leaving this game, and no longer paying you guys to continue to fall short of your duty to make this an enjoyable game, especially by refusing to allow me to log in to and play the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (8).png
Views:	1
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	1689684Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (9).png
Size:	711.4 KB
ID:	1689685Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (11).png
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	1689686Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (12).png
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	1689687

CONSTANT loading issues. Regardless of which web browser I use, what settings I use, whether or not I use hardwired, or WIFI.
    I have played this game for 2 years now without issue, until a week ago.
    FIX THIS!

Comment

I have just tested S60 and did not encounter any loading/login errors, as shown below with a timestamp. I hate to say that it's most likely something on your end of the connection. You can try any of the usual fixes to see if it helps: clearing your browser history and cache, using different browsers, using wired connection instead of wifi, restarting your device/router, using a proxy, manually changing your DNS/IP address, or even contacting your ISP to see what the issue might be.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-06-20 at 7.52.12 AM.png
Size:	621.9 KB
ID:	1689688
      Last edited by Reverie; 06-20-2014, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X