Superior Fragerach staff broken !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vikingdker
    started a topic Superior Fragerach staff broken !

Superior Fragerach staff broken !

Hello!

Please help me with this one.
    My Fragerach staff vI seems to be broken, ive got it in my inventory and cannot use it says its broken.
    Ive tryed to mke a repair on it, but its not possible also says its broken ?

What do i have to mke my staff work again, i dont have to mention that this have been a very expensive staff, so any help apriciated ty.

• smurfs16
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingdker View Post
    Well i think its kinda sad. First you spend loads of gold to lvl this weapon up, at the end you cant use it if you are AFK becaurse its to expensive, someone should look at this cant be true. the damage on this weapon should be reduced atleast 50%
    i would recommend 70%.

The way i see it you cant use it in sengola either becaurse of the missing mpvement bonus you gets from slayers staff full equip.

So all left is Dungs, hmmm
    So wrong in so many ways?
    You can use it in AFK, you just can't be a cheapskate for that. It's expensive to repair because it's legendary equipment (and should be). A lv40 afk-grinding one-hitting every mob untill he's what, lv60? fastest grind you can do, just a little bit more expensive.
    The damage-output of the weapon is close to Slayers Orange, nothing to reduce about it as well as this is going to be the end-weapon of the game when higher tiers come out.
    Priests are slow-walkers nomatter how you turn it, that 15 extra from slayer-set full won't make up for the increased damage and stats you get from an Superior VII Fragarach staff.

Back on topic: the thread-starter said he did master repairs, tried clicking repair on the weapon being in inventory. Asked for a screenshot but never got on: tread-starter obviously overlooked either of these options if his max durability wasn't all gone.

Leave a comment:

• vikingdker
    replied
    Well i think its kinda sad. First you spend loads of gold to lvl this weapon up, at the end you cant use it if you are AFK becaurse its to expensive, someone should look at this cant be true. the damage on this weapon should be reduced atleast 50%
    i would recommend 70%.

The way i see it you cant use it in sengola either becaurse of the missing mpvement bonus you gets from slayers staff full equip.

So all left is Dungs, hmmm

Leave a comment:

• jcatlin2
    replied
    when you go afk use another weapon so you don't distroy your frag it will save alot of coin

Leave a comment:

• vikingdker
    replied
    Yes you can save gold by using the normal repair and just upgrade. i switched my weapon becaurse i couldnt afford to pay the master repair. master repair cost me round 6 gold every 30 minute.
    I switched to dragon sword, i dint pay attention too the duribility on frag staff.
    Im gonna forge too VII soon so ill spare the cost of using the master repairs every 30 minute, and gets the frag staff faster.
    So anyway it turned out positive for me even i cant use the staff for a few days

Leave a comment:

• Butterfactory
    replied
    TS used the cheap way of repair instead of master repair, his weapon probably reached 0/0.

A few months ago, I learnt it the hard way too when my crystal weapon became 0/0 in durability. There is no way I can use that weapon anymore.

But judging from what Mark says,

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
    You need to forge your fragarach weapon to the next level(last one in your case..Fragarach staff VII)...
    If its true, it seems you can save up some gold on repairs cost by using normal repairs all the way until your next upgrade?

Leave a comment:

• Snow_Angels
    replied
    Originally posted by elfstone View Post
    Important lesson here, " Always repair your equipment's after any combat". Prevention is better than Cure tho. :P
    i do it after every dungeon or every combat i do :P and also after every death

Leave a comment:

• KidSess
    replied
    If the durability of the weapon is 0/167, you can repair the weapon. Happen to me a while back i just went to an npc shop and clicked the "Repair" icon and selected my frag. I did repaired the durability and it went back to 167/167; o.o/) hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Calis8
    replied
    I would bet he afked for a while broke the weapon, switched out the weapon and then couldnt re-equip it to repair

Leave a comment:

• smurfs16
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingdker View Post
    allready did m8 dint work but ty
    then give us a screenshot of your weapon's durability. If you done that from the start we could find the proper solution without guessing what you've done to loose all durability in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• vikingdker
    replied
    allready did m8 dint work but ty

Leave a comment:

• Codawg211
    replied
    You could possibly try the single repair option and clicking it in your inventory. Not sure if that works but it's all I can think of aside from the expensive route of upgrading it.....

Leave a comment:

• elfstone
    replied
    Important lesson here, " Always repair your equipment's after any combat". Prevention is better than Cure tho. :P

Leave a comment:

• vikingdker
    replied
    OK ty m8 i apreciate your concern, ive just fot a problem with your answer "i ALWAYS use master repair" thats why i ask about this.
    Another thing is there is absolute no way to be a cheapskate and use frag staff VI i mean using this weapon cost a fortune thats why i changed to other weapon.
    So you dint really tell me anything dude.

Leave a comment:

• smurfs16
    replied
    By then you should've learned not to be a cheapskate and use Master Repairs so you do not loose it's max durability.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X