losing items , gears etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing items , gears etc

hi everyone and yes this is a anger we are all already busy in game with game events dungeons upgrades and other tons of things and real stuff and we start began lost gems gears and etc stuff in game and yet we cant even notice if its in our vault like if u put ur dc's or therions in vault and if u lose em u r getting notice 1-2 day later or more whenever we send ticket to our "support" they asks details i know they needs details? we are already busy asking us date of the day we put them in vault yet they r saying " details arent enough" YOU ARE OUR SUPPORT we are helping and saying all details we can if we cant remember dont pretend u know nothing fix dis or give ppl what they had lost in game its takes days months to get it.
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-23-2014, 05:47 PM. Reason: Removed censored word.

Items suddenly going missing is not common, and it is protocol for us to ask for some type of evidence to go off of -- something to prove that the claim is legitimate. We must also rule out the possibility of items being borrowed/stolen/sold by pilots (yes, this does happen quite often), of which it is the player's responsibility rather than a glitch in the system. We wouldn't want to throw items at everyone who cries wolf now, would we.

Furthermore, the support team is not asking you for more information because they like delaying the resolution, but because they need confirmation. Please cooperate with the GMs via ticket regarding your matter as they are the ones who will be able to sort this particular issue out.

Comment

im playing on s68 reverie after we merged ive lost 10 therion out of 25 therion and i just said i had 25 therion yesterday and now its just 15 in few mins they sended what i lost , im saying i lost it dis date xx.xx.xxx but they r waiting me to tell em on clock aswell we are not checking every items we have in inventory or in vault my wife have lost her perfect speed gems from her ring and now ive lost my zodiac gears idc about gears i can get but gems on em i do care and my wife got ga and she used tp/mw and pet were had all skill slots open but while in game her ga got the way she got morphed 14.5 mat and 3 base skill open so no its about the game not our rule or somethng else

Comment

Your frustration is understandable, however your issues must be reported and handled via support ticket as it is not something moderators can assist with personally. Try to be patient and take your best guess to provide any extra information the GMs request. Having all/most of the information they need speeds up the process for everyone.

Comment

i know we are trying to be patient as much as we can but after 2 - 3 message's support stopping send whats going on with our ticket like my wife ticket about gems
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-out-of-vault

check the link date she send thread and she's still dealing support to provide that she lost her speed gems but patient is gone a while later.
          Last edited by apathy666; 06-23-2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

You may provide a ticket number and it will be forwarded, however that is the extent of assistance moderators can provide regarding this issue. It must be dealt with via ticket as the GMs are the only ones who can directly aid you with item retrieval.

Comment

Hi, I cant access my previous progress. I had an account with a knight and a mage class, knight was first and was already many levels in. I haven't played in a while but when I came back its asking me to create new characters? Were they deleted because I haven't been on in a long time or what?

And reverie: cool pic and gif, wheres it from??

Comment

Make sure you are accessing the account and server these toons were originally created on. You may also want to check the prerequisites for automatic account deletion in the following link: http://cs.r2games.com/game/accountdelete. If your toon(s) do not fall under the terms of auto-deletion, then your toons should still be hanging around somewhere unless you had deleted them yourself.

(It's from Inu x Boku SS. )

Comment

OK, im pretty sure my knight was around lvl 35, but my priest probably was under the lvl 7 mark. I dont think I had any crystals in my inventory, but since I haven't been on in a lot longer than 2 weeks for the 2 week limit for the under lvl 20 mark, would they ignore it anyways? And thanks, I'll make sure to check it out!

Comment

Your priest was most likely deleted, but it won't hurt to check the server you think you created it on to make sure.

Comment

one word for you man, lost items? just tell them the date you find it missing least some estimate timing and how many were lost, they get it back for you if its a bug or gltich rather then a scam. i have this problem like 4 times missing Dragon Crystal after enchantment, missing gems in my slayer armour after systhesing and lost gems in zodiac armour, all these can be found in my post haha, i sended them a ticket, check wasnt a cry wolf, got them back in a few days, good luck hehe
                      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

oh well, starting over, thanks anyways, really appreciate it!

Comment

Anytime, happy gaming.~

Comment

Working...
                          X