Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

infinity wont stop spinning wont let me play

Moved to General Support.

This is more of an issue with your connection rather than a bug from our end. Try the usual fixes to see if it helps: clearing your cache and history, restarting your device/router, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, using different browsers, or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Comment

it goes to load and gets stuck at 100% and wont load anymore cant play

Comment

You can try a few things to see if it fixes your loading issues: clearing your history and cache, clearing your temporary files, restarting your device/router, using wired connection instead of wifi, or even closing down any unnecessary processes (when utilizing this method, please make sure you know which processes are safe to close, else it'll ruin your computer performance).

Comment

infinity

infinity wont stop spinning not letting me play.how do i fix this problem i would like to play tonight
          Last edited by cjrobison6; 09-13-2014, 07:55 PM. Reason: still doing it

Comment

Thread moved to General Support.

Infinity loading usually goes away on its own, however if it doesn't, you can try the following usual fixes: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, using different browsers, closing any unnecessary windows/tabs, restarting your device/Internet source, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Comment

infinity

infinity screen just keeps spinning and it wont load

Comment

Thread moved to General Support.

The infinite spinner usually goes away on its on within some seconds, however if it does not, you may try the following: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, restarting your device/Internet source, closing any unnecessary tabs/windows, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Comment

infinity page

infinity page wont load i have 130 mps and it wont load me up why does this keep happening why wont it just load up

Comment

Thread merged.

Do review my previous response to your issue, and if you don't mind, please refrain from posting duplicate threads.

Comment

logging into any server and forum

on my main account cjrobison6 i cant log into any server or get into the forum it did this yesterday dec 25 at 1am est and wouldnt let me on any server for over 5 mins and then when i got on it would disconnect me after 1min so i called it a night and came back and tried at 6am and had no trouble now it started doing it again at 12:52 am dec 26 and i cant log in any server or get on the forum

Comment

infinity page

infinity wont load the page plz fix this issue

Comment

[Thread merged]

Comment

infinity wont load again i have done everything u told me but it wont stop spinning

i have been trying to get on the game for and hour now and infinity wont load the game plz fix this issue i have 130 mps and i have cleared all history and cache

i have been trying for 2 hours now to get on a server and none are letting me get pass the infinity screen i have 130mbs internet speed and i have done all the fixes u will suggest it has let me passed the infinity page but now im stuck at the page after conecting to internet and b4 the character page
                            Last edited by Reverie; 05-21-2015, 10:16 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

infinity wont load

i have clear my history and cache and it still wont load im missing crypt because of this

Comment

Working...
                              X