Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

R2 Screwing over paying customers!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missbank
    started a topic R2 Screwing over paying customers!

R2 Screwing over paying customers!

I accidently bought a male panda suit, (Im female) and I can't wear it, I can't sell it and I can't vendor it and heres R2's
    answer to my ticket..
    Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are unable to change bought items. Please be careful the next time you purchase something in the Item Mall. If you have any further questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Needless to say, they are ignoring me now!

Dirt Bags!

Guest replied
    First of all, we do not screw our players in game. To MISSBANK : Kindly refer your ticket as we have granted your request. just like what Rolltide222 stated : Please be careful next time.. m(^_^)m.. This thread has been closed.

Leave a comment:

• ShiroiTsubasa
    replied
    That's odd.

I accidentally purchased an F clothes. And a GM was kind enough to switch it to the M clothes. It all depends on which person you were talking with I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Jerilynne
    replied
    I purchased durning that event, got the 25% later bought another with banner, got nothing.. pretty sure there was only one use posted anywhere. I got no
    response either

Leave a comment:

• Jerilynne
    replied
    I hear you, I've had mostly good responses today, but then you have the orphens20's out there that I can only imagine how big of a ******* and troller he is
    on his server.. can't stand to look at his pic, instant dislike..
    But the good news is, I just got an email and they fixed it.. so this was not all in vain! I have my
    female panda costume.. how hard could it of been for them to do it in the 1st place and not have all the negative publicity??
    thanks for your support xluv and the others who supported me! all I wanted was a replacement...

Leave a comment:

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Im not really sure how that works.. You would think they have a lead GM or Dev or whatever.. Not really sure on my old game which was a private server much like this that was off of a larger game.. The main page had a place where u could see staff.. And it gave u a list of all the staff and what their function was or position.. Wouldn't that be nice ? LOL on one ticket I filed for a issue in-game a pretty serious issue at the time... I had responses from up to 10 different ppl >.< AND i doubt each of those ppl took the time to research the issue that had been on going with me and another player.. Most the responses were COLD and automated.. Only a few seemed to come from real ppl

Leave a comment:

• Jerilynne
    replied
    your right xluv, but what they do reflects on R2 in general.. and yes.. they need to have set ways... people tell me they have fixed the same problem I have
    and yet today, they won't fix it. Hopefully something will come out of all this.. I love the game, but I am tired of a lot of things that go on in the game, and its
    bad enough we have to deal with rudeness in game, but to give them real dollars that keeps this game going and be treated so shabbily is just wrong.. i have
    asked to speak with a supervisor, no response, so they have NO SUPERVISION????
    Just as well, cause I'd be firing a few of them for laziness!

Leave a comment:

• flamingtoad
    replied
    lawl this why i left the game I seen these cheap gm's are getting greedy with cash...

Leave a comment:

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Everyone has to remember that R2 is made up of a TEAM of GMs/Devs.. and I'm telling you from the MASS amounts of ticket's I filed for harassment ingame IT ALL depends on the GM you get.. Which it should not be that way they should have a set way of handling ALL things.. But its really at the whim of the person who picks your ticket So maybe not say r2 but say CERTAIN r2 staff members or CERTAIN GMs because I don't believe they are all neglectful of player's feelings and concerns

Leave a comment:

• ragex0411
    replied
    R2 is one big scam. Get used to it

Leave a comment:

• Tech15
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerilynne View Post
    I have another ticket open, got a different response, at least that they would look into it.. again, if I walked out of a store with the wrong size pants, and I have, I can take them back, get an exchange or even a refund, why should I not expect the same here? Im not asking for a refund, and its not like I used gold from
    the game.. I payed for crystals and bought it with those crystals I purchased.
    They got real dollars, they need to honor it.. its the point here.. again, were it just a couple hundred xtals I'd take my lumps, but
    this was 975 crystals, Im sorry.. not right I have a costume I can't wear, I can't gift, I can't vendor...its not a big deal for them to fix this, somebodys lazy and it
    needs to be addressed... Im not going to be bullied buy my orphen20 or anybody else!
    I agree with your point of view 100%. What I would really like is the address and phone number of all those who believe you should eat it and move on so I can try to sell them something they don't need and when they want to return it say, Sorry, you should have read the small print.

I lost quite a bit in bonuses during the birthday event when you got I believe 25% free or something like that. I purchased when the exact banner was showing but got no bonus cards included. I tried to contact them multiple times and they never replied even once. I love the game but the support sucks major but there is nothing us poor peons who make them rich can do about it.

Leave a comment:

• Ceemac
    replied
    Woot, go babe, troll like there's no tomorrow! >:P

Leave a comment:

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerilynne View Post
    I have another ticket open, got a different response, at least that they would look into it.. again, if I walked out of a store with the wrong size pants, and I have, I can take them back, get an exchange or even a refund, why should I not expect the same here? Im not asking for a refund, and its not like I used gold from
    They got real dollars, they need to honor it.. its the point here.. again, were it just a couple hundred xtals I'd take my lumps, but
    this was 975 crystals, Im sorry.. not right I have a costume I can't wear, I can't gift, I can't vendor...its not a big deal for them to fix this, somebodys lazy and it
    needs to be addressed... Im not going to be bullied buy my orphen20 or anybody else!
    He's not gonna bully you >.< he's gonna stay off this thread or I'll make him cry

Leave a comment:

• Jerilynne
    replied
    this was 975 crystals, Im sorry.. not right I have a costume I can't wear, I can't gift, I can't vendor...its not a big deal for them tofix this, somebodys lazy and it needs to be addressed properly...
    They are more than happy to run the credit for my VIP every month, and if I want to by xtal packs they are happy to take my
    money then too, I deserve better than what I got today!
    If leaving this thread open for comments gets their attention helps then its worth it! I have more responses that agree it should
    be fixed than the so what ones. R2 needs to read up on what good customer service is! you make a mistake and give them 975
    xtals for something that you can't use and see how upset you are!
    Im not going to be bullied by orphen20 or anybody else!
    Last edited by Jerilynne; 09-27-2012, 10:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Its kinda like the issue where it took less than 24hours to fix KATIE when she was deleted.. But took two weeks with few responses to fix 41shots... I dont think it is r2 team as a whole I think it is just the chance of what GM u reach when u file a ticket... Some just dont give a damn

Leave a comment:

Working...
X