Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is lvl 140 holy priest skill Virtues bugged?l

Hi,

I've hit the lvl 140 mark a couple of days ago and can't seem to see any effect of the lvl 140 holy priest skill.. It's a passive skill with a cooldown of 15 seconds and I just never see it being used *-*
    I just checked the 'all classes report' post about bugged skills but didn't see it there so I'm wondering if I misunderstood the workings of that skill..

Thanks!

x

Norw

Last I check don't think so (was about a month ago.) It has a very short aoe 'splash' damage which isn't the cd part; however, the monster have to be right on top of you almost for you to see the damage.

The cool down refers to when you reach below 50% hp, however, it doesn't proc unless you attack with a direct attack. For example:
    1) You're standing still and your health gets to 30%, the skill will not proc.
    2) After getting your health to 30%, you use a curse, the skill will not proc.
    3) After getting your health to 30% and you use blood beam/normal attack, blood pact, or your other single target skills, the skill will proc.

Only hard part seeing it, is that it has the same duration as a sperion 'demonic gift' proc. Goes by pretty fast. Hope it helps.

Comment

o_O ok totally didn't expect it to go that way x)

thanks for the explanation!

Comment

Anytime, glad it was of some help =]

Comment

Working...
        X