Disconnection woes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnection woes

Can anyone tell me why i am being disconnected so much ? have missed ladders 2 days in a row because of this. I am a casher and this makes me feel like i am being cheated. This happens constantly, i have cleared cache, cookies and all of that other stuff, but am being disconnected at the most inopportune time. please fix this for me. thanks

Disconnecting is more of a connectivity issue on your end rather than an issue on from our platform. I say so because I can personally leave multiple toons online all day without one disconnecting. We also have not received reports from a large majority of the players, which could mean the disconnection is an isolated issue. Make sure you're using your computer within its limitations, as straining it past its capabilities by opening too many tabs may cause disconnection. You can also use wired connection instead of wifi as well as closing any processes you do not need to enhance your system's performance (when utilizing this method, make sure you know which processes are safe to close else it'll ruin your device).
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-02-2014, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, but i have 2 characters open and only one was disconnected, this happens all of the time. A lot of fellow players chat that that they have been dc'ed all the time. i will try using a wired connection, hope that helps.

Comment

If it's just one of two toon that's disconnecting, it's highly probable that something is briefly interfering with your device's performance. It is also possible your device is resilient against running more than one toon at the same time -- it really depends on the computer's overall capabilities. If wired connection doesn't do the trick, you can also try using a different browser for the second toon.

Comment

It is happening again, i tried to go into training ground twice, and for some reason it stopped right on the transfer page and a little while later the message " you were critically injured..........." i did not even get to fight and gain my exp. this happened twice. something is not right and i am not purchasing anything else until this is handled, this makes me not even want to play. and it looks like i was placed on another server. My other toon, which was on at the same time, is still up, so it is not my computer or internet service. please fix this, i am missing so much exp because of this, tell them to reimburse me something for this inconvenience. thanks.

Comment

Are you possibly piloting the second account or have a pilot? It may be that another person is knocking you off the toon should they have the login information. Try changing the password if you're not the only one who has such information. As stated in my previous post, if only one of your toons is disconnecting, it's not likely an issue from our end as both your toons (and others) would lose connection if it was a platform problem.

Comment

I fear a lot of people have connection issues at the moment. Loading screens for survival of the fittest, infinity loading during login, etc. It might be a general problem, maybe you could check that.

Comment

I think its funny when (r2 affiliates) say that there isnt a large number of people mentioning such issues, but they spend so much time on forum they know better. they're lying to themselves, people complain about it every day!

Comment

this game is going down hill fast annoying events where u have to be high level to play in and disconnection issues and loading screens taking forever i spent 2 hours trying to log in other day kept getting infinity all the time how bout u at r2 get ur finger out and fix ur game n gives us events for everyone to do not the rich bams who line your pocket with money they shouldn't get all the perks all the time

Comment

This is ridiculous disconnected 3 days in a row during IOB. this is just crazy. no other site or game that i use disconnects me. Please do not insult my intelligence by telling me it is my comps. fault. This is unfair dude. Get it together r2.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanadu344 View Post
                      this game is going down hill fast annoying events where u have to be high level to play in and disconnection issues and loading screens taking forever i spent 2 hours trying to log in other day kept getting infinity all the time how bout u at r2 get ur finger out and fix ur game n gives us events for everyone to do not the rich bams who line your pocket with money they shouldn't get all the perks all the time
                      Dude it isnt in the cashers favour either, would we wanna spend more or less for good stuff? think about it
                      DeathDealer
                      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Disconnected again in the middle of Ladders, Dude that is so foul, they should at least have it where you could log back in and continue, thats how i level and get soul shards. Again, please fix this disconnection problem.

Comment

7/22/2014 Disconnected again, right at the beginning of IOB, this is just too much. I am missing out on alot of items because of disconnection problems. Can r2 at least look into this problem. I am not cashing anymore until i hear from someone concerning this issue.

7/23/ 2014 And yet again right at the beginning of IOB, this is ridiculous, is this deliberately done to me because i am complaining in this thread? Why am i being disconnected continually at the time of IOB ? Is anyone checking in to this or does anyone care at R2 ? i am not going to stop complaining, just fix this !!!

Please do not merge my post like that, i would like for it to be noted that this happens to me everyday. thank you
                          Last edited by Reverie; 07-23-2014, 06:48 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Please do not spam threads. You may update your previous post, however any multiple posts will be merged. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X