Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

about fuse mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
    In all likelihood, they won't tell us whether or not its intended to pass off the 2ndary gen1's green stats into the conversion process.
    Its a fact however that it doesn't carry over.

As for why they didn't tell us this before some players spent 4-6k pcs on their various secondary gen 1 mounts prior to fusion, you can use your imagination.

When I brought up the issue with Rev, she said to repeat the process with screenshots at every step of the fusion and mounts involved and send it to the GMs and maybe we might get somewhere. Of course this isn't cheap which is why I didn't bother and quite frankly given up trying to just ask the GMs for this information. It's clear for a while they don't have much respect for players' time invested in gathering resources and acknowledging their mistakes when proven. If anyone does happen to have screen shots of the fusions with the mounts before and after, don't hesitate to post them here and tickets.
    Err something like this? Sadly, I leveled all mounts to 20, even the sub gen1 mount...Without knowing it didn't really matter XD so
    I wasted tons of PC there. Used Phx kilin kilin kilin for that
    Last edited by Betcha715; 07-10-2014, 12:28 AM. Reason: added details

Comment

Originally posted by Betcha715 View Post
      Err something like this? Sadly, I leveled all mounts to 20, even the sub gen1 mount...Without knowing it didn't really matter XD so
      I wasted tons of PC there. Used Phx kilin kilin kilin for that
      so it seems just added green stats like 1+1 but no white and it means dont need to feed main mount when u fusing just sub-mount, main mount u can feed anytime when u have last result

Comment

Working...
      X