about fuse mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about fuse mount

i have 1 question simple green stats % have same value of White stats % in Mount.... plz a devs or moderator can reply ty ? :1

No, the fused attributes are not equivalent to the actual white stats of the mount. If I recall correctly, only 40% of the secondary mount is added to the main mount during fusion.
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-05-2014, 01:29 AM.

Comment

no i mean the value of stats % after that already is fuse type 100% stats White have same value of 100% stats green ?

Comment

We'll only get 40% additional stats from secondary mount stat.
        example : secondary mount has 1000 stats, so when we fuse this mount to our primary mount the stat that will be transferred is only 40% or 400.

Comment

The white stats you're referring to will remain the same after fusion. The only difference is that the green stats (fused attributes) will appear below. The green stats is equivalent to the 40% taken from the secondary mount.

Comment

i know only 40% of the original stats are carried over when you fuse but i think i found a bug. I'd like to know if the green stats of the already fused mount gives the same amount of stats as the white stats

for example: if the white stats say 40%, it gives a 40% boost right? if the green stats say 40%, does it also give the full 40% amount boost?

Comment

Idk what do you meant. if you're talking about fusing fused mount to fused mount, the ratio is still the same.
              Doesnt matter how high stats secondary (green) mount has the convertion rate always stay the same.
              example : gen 1 mount = 1000 stats (100%) + 400 (40%) = 1400 (100%) <--- , then you fuse another gen 1 to make gen 2. Just assumed the secondary mount has the same stats like primary mount, the convertion rate is 40%. so, 1400 x 40% = 560 stats will be transferred to primary mount. you gen 2 mount stat will get 1960 stats. got it?

Comment

the question is i have 2 Mount already fuse at second gen.. but the first Mount have less stats 198.7% in def at example and the second Mount fuse at 2 super kyuubi have 224.5% but is weird the difference is 20% + but raise only 3 k def for attack is worse the first Mount have 147.1% attack and the second Mount have 158.4 % but with second Mount lost 2 k attack

only difference is the value boost in color... my question is 100 % White color stats have same of value as 100 % green color stats... (this question is for devs or moderator for this is hard) because the second mount have + green stats because i lost attack? ty again if devs or moderator can make a test plz

hehehe kid i m old of this game but have noticed that second Mount with + stats in green color i lost the same attack power XD

Comment

Awks

What he means is:

He has two mounts which he has already fused to Gen 2. He has a Gen 2 Greater Phoenix and Gen 2 Jiyaori.

Gen 2 Jiyaori has a greater % boost compared to the Gen 2 Greater Phoenix which he calculated.

Although his Jiyaori has a greater % combined of the Jiyaori (which he means by the ''white'' stat boost %) AND the fused stats (''green'' stat boost %), his defense and HP only increased minimally and his attack even decreased COMPARED to when he has his Gen 2 Phoenix equipped.

Hence his confusion is why did his attack dropped even with the 158.4% attack boost (combination of the Jiyaori and fused stats) given by the Jiyaori compared to the 147.1% attack boost (combination of the Greater Phoenix and fused stats) of the Greater Phoenix.

Jiyaori should have increased his stats compared to the Greater Phoenix.

Therefore, he is asking whether the % of the FUSED stats apply as equally as the main mount's stats.

If main mount has a 20% boost which gives 1000 attack, will the 20% FUSED stats of the main mount also add 1000 attack?

I hope I did not make this any more confusing or more misunderstanding.

Comment

Hes asking: If you fuse a gen 2 mount with another en 2 mount. what happens with the green stats on the 2nd mount? I'd like to know too. Do the green stats on the 2nd mount just dissappear or does it total together(not with the first mount. but with white & fused combined). I hope that explained it enough ):
                    Firekitty
                    S63 Hellstorm
                    Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

I can't say I'm too familiar with the details concerning the carryover of fused stats, but I will ask around to see if I can find any exact values. In the meantime, you can also file a ticket (http://support.r2games.com/) about your inquiries to see if the GMs would know.

Comment

ok ty reverie
                        Last edited by strider130; 07-06-2014, 12:13 AM. Reason: late reply

Comment

Someone from our server noticed and challenged the math behind a Gen2 mount fuse [Primary A(main A Gen 0 + sub A Gen 0)+Secondary B (main B Gen 0 + sub B Gen 0)]. The secondary's sub fuse (sub B gen 0's) 40% stat does not carry over to the final output... Meaning you can do something like:
                          Kyubi lv 20 + Kyubi lv 20 = Gen1 Kyubi lv 20 (main gen1)
                          Kyubi lv 20 + any mount that is unfed, unleveled whatsoever = Gen1 Kyubi lv 20 (with sucky green stat)
                          then breed the main + sub = same optimum output, saves you PCs. I don't have the screenshots but I did that type of fusing and got the same stat as someone that fed all 4 mounts. I'm not sure if that's how it should work or people that made Gen2 got ripped again.

Comment

Originally posted by Betcha715 View Post
                            Someone from our server noticed and challenged the math behind a Gen2 mount fuse [Primary A(main A Gen 0 + sub A Gen 0)+Secondary B (main B Gen 0 + sub B Gen 0)]. The secondary's sub fuse (sub B gen 0's) 40% stat does not carry over to the final output... Meaning you can do something like:
                            Kyubi lv 20 + Kyubi lv 20 = Gen1 Kyubi lv 20 (main gen1)
                            Kyubi lv 20 + any mount that is unfed, unleveled whatsoever = Gen1 Kyubi lv 20 (with sucky green stat)
                            then breed the main + sub = same optimum output, saves you PCs. I don't have the screenshots but I did that type of fusing and got the same stat as someone that fed all 4 mounts. I'm not sure if that's how it should work or people that made Gen2 got ripped again.
                            This is exactly what i have noticed myself too. But it could be the lack of soul and others items.
                            Last edited by KidSess; 07-08-2014, 12:08 PM.
                            Originally posted by Dr.Q
                            Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

In all likelihood, they won't tell us whether or not its intended to pass off the 2ndary gen1's green stats into the conversion process.
                              Its a fact however that it doesn't carry over.

As for why they didn't tell us this before some players spent 4-6k pcs on their various secondary gen 1 mounts prior to fusion, you can use your imagination.

When I brought up the issue with Rev, she said to repeat the process with screenshots at every step of the fusion and mounts involved and send it to the GMs and maybe we might get somewhere. Of course this isn't cheap which is why I didn't bother and quite frankly given up trying to just ask the GMs for this information. It's clear for a while they don't have much respect for players' time invested in gathering resources and acknowledging their mistakes when proven. If anyone does happen to have screen shots of the fusions with the mounts before and after, don't hesitate to post them here and tickets.
                              Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Working...
                              X