Google Account Login Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Account Login Error

Hello , I am using google account to login crystal saga almost for 2 months but today something weird happened. When I try to login with google account I see this page pls help me here is screen shot :Click image for larger version

Name:	Ads?z.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	1752814

You can try clearing your cookies, browser cache, and history or using different browsers to see if you receive the same error.

Comment

I tried all of them still same problem even with another browser

Comment

Im having same problem... >.<

Comment

You can refer to this link to review other methods to possibly fixing the error: http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E400.html.

Comment

me too , all CS accounts registered through Google going get this error

Comment

seems there is something wrong between the server and google accounts, not the players or browsers

Comment

Noted, I have passed this error along to the GMs -- please be patient while we investigate the issue, thank you.

Comment

So my main account is bound to gmail and this thing appeared everytime I would try to log in details in WHATEVER gmail account-based I have. Inb4 'ticket' replies, I cannot file a ticket BECAUSE I cannot log in. And that's my main email account, too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	400.png
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	1690486

Happened when I tried logging in around 11:30 before reset, up to this hour. However I can access my actual gmail inbox outside of R2 site.

Did clear cache history changed browsers relogged pc. When I click the 'Sign in with existing Account' and 'Google', that shows up in the mini pop up window instead of the usual blank spaces where you log in your details. I hope I'm giving an exact description and help me out. Thanks.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 07-10-2014, 12:53 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Thread merged.

This issue has been reported and is currently being investigated.

Comment

Miss Reverie Help!!! I'm having the same problems!!!

Comment

I have been informed that the error has been resolved; give it a try and post back here if you're still having issues.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 07-10-2014, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	migration.jpg
Size:	341.5 KB
ID:	1690487
                          It shows me this

Comment

I have forwarded this; thank you for the update.

[Update]
                            I have been informed that the issue is now fixed; let's try again.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 07-10-2014, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Just logged in the game successfully thanks for help

Comment

Working...
                              X