R2 are u kidding!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 are u kidding!

I made a ticket 4 DAYS ago about my character vanishing upon relog r2games took so long getting to my issue that someone made a character with my same name deleteing my data and all u have to say is sorry we cant restore? AND IM NOT OFFERED ANY COMPENSATION? so you mean to tell me that you guys can just rip someone off for over $2000 thousand USD dollars and no one can do anything about it ? i would prefer someone help me with this issue before i take legal action. there is nothing in ToS that says that if a characters account is lost there are just out that money.

If you're going to mention the ToS, please read the Indemnification, Disclaimer, and the Liability sections..

It sucks, I know. I've seen it happen before, and it breaks my heart. Unfortunately, when the data gets overwritten, there's no data to do a restore from. So, for all they know, you could have had a lvl 1 character, deleted and recreated, and now want all kinds of stuff. They have no way to verify what you lost. It's not about ripping someone off, or being heartless, or just not wanting to do something for whatever reason- it just is what it is, data that can't be verified.

However, if you happened to have screenshots that show your character name and some of your stuff, like if you happened to be comparing inventories or stats with your friends, or because you needed to send in a ticket at some point, or whatever... you might be able to use those to ask if there's anything they can do based on the screenshots you have.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

True! Do something about this.
      Patience is what we need my friend~~

Comment

i had sent in a SS of me dated 5/30/2014 i had just unlocked imortal soul as a level 81 mortal on (71) u can see that in the screen shot with payment history linking that charatcer and server and that still wasnt good enough i provided everything they asked for and the point im makeing is my issue was sat on for (4) days not 3 2 or 1 giveing someone the allowed time to recreate my character.

Comment

I've sent you a pm. We can chat through there, it'll be easier.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

and my account just vanished upon relog so that means R2 could just delete characters and for others to start over if they wanted to?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Jangle View Post
              I made a ticket 4 DAYS ago about my character vanishing upon relog r2games took so long getting to my issue that someone made a character with my same name deleteing my data and all u have to say is sorry we cant restore? AND IM NOT OFFERED ANY COMPENSATION? so you mean to tell me that you guys can just rip someone off for over $2000 thousand USD dollars and no one can do anything about it ? i would prefer someone help me with this issue before i take legal action. there is nothing in ToS that says that if a characters account is lost there are just out that money.
              Unless the character was created on your account, they can still restore it.
              Originally posted by iTz_SoN
              I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
              I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

hopeing memory can help ^^

Comment

Bye whitehammer.
                  Sitting, Wishing, Waiting for a PVP Server:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Comment

Working...
                  X