Pixie upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixie upgrade

ok im trying to upgrade my pixie and [Pixie Upgrade Crystal]x6 and [Pixie Upgrade Crystal(bound)]x2 and i have the SS CE and gold require how come this isnt working?
    Attached Files

Bound and unbound PUCs cannot be used together for one upgrade (for some reason). You will need a set of all bound PUCs and vice versa for a successful upgrade.
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-23-2014, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Bound and unbound PUCs cannot be used together for one upgrade (for some reason). You will need a set of all bound PUCs and vice versa for a successful upgrade.
      might want to look into this further, reverie. I just had a click on my pixie not five minutes ago, and 4 bound puc and 61 unbound, and they got used together. I did have 68 unbound in my inventory though, maybe that had something to do with why it worked? Dunno, but the 4 bound did dissapear and I was left with 7 unbound after the click.
      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        I could combine bound and unbound PUCs in the past.

If you have been to Tamalan Arena, you need to summon your pixie again before you can upgrade it.
        Last edited by TheRaspberry; 07-24-2014, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Mine upgrade on pixie worked well with bound and unbound PUC together [i had 4x PUC(bound)] and it was exactly the amount of PUC i needed for one ugrade.
          [S55]Abbie
          [S3]Legends
          Eidolon 147
          Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
          Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
          Kilin
          Holy Terrene
          Level 7 Seiryu
          +1497 Soul
          Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

Working...
          X