Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

cashing problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cashing problem

Timeout

For your security and proper processing, your order information has timed out.

Please restart your order.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

thats what i keep getting when trying to recharge, it let me do one order then i get that for like the next 12 hours and it repeats, is there a limit or something on how many transactions an account can have?

also, telling me to file a ticket will not help, i've filed multiple tickets with nothing being done or answering my questions, just telling me that they will look into it.

Also, this never happened to me but since the Merging of S49 with S41 and S37 its been happening, maybe its a bug or something i dont know :/ but its really frustrating >.<
    Last edited by darkdemon987; 10-01-2012, 11:00 AM.

Please check if you are still logged in while proceeding with the purchase. Also, we are pleased to inform you that the payment system does have some security parameters that may limit purchases. This problem is further being checked. A screenshot of the page/exact part where you are getting the error is very much appreciated to address the issue properly.

Comment

I do agree when it come to ticket...they always said will look in to it, wait 72hrs or 24hrs....and even after that nothing working still same problem
      Edit: and about purchases limit<---when will that reset?
      Last edited by 1337Name; 10-01-2012, 12:17 PM.
      IGN: Luffy
      Level: 7X
      Class: Priest
      Server: Seira Island

Come and watch me own noobs in seng and LG. Livestream all seng and LG maybe more
      <----link to livestream

Comment

Originally posted by 1337Name View Post
        I do agree when it come to ticket...they always said will look in to it, wait 72hrs or 24hrs....and even after that nothing working still same problem
        Edit: and about purchases limit<---when will that reset?
        Details of the anti-fraud parameters cannot be provided and sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
        X