Ultimate Game Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Game Cards

With UGC retiring soon and most stores not stocking the cards anymore (none around here) and no online stores stocking the cards anymore, why do we not have a new game card option yet? and how are we supposed to cash until we get a new game card option.
    (S36)Auroria
    160+ Eidolon Knight
    Apocolypse Co-leader
    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

A replacement isn't guaranteed as there aren't many popularized/worldwide game card companies like UGC. It is however being looked into by the team. For the moment, you will need to resort to one of the other various methods of checkout.

Comment

cant cash

so i have been useing ogc becouse my bank card wont work but on vip .it dont make sence that i can use it for that but i cant even get $10 in crystals. i cash a lot me and my husband and now we cant seem to cash can u tell me why my bank card wont work but only for vip? will b nice to cash again soon

Comment

You can try the various other methods to see if they work, PayPal for example. We are currently looking for another payment option to replace UGC once they're officially gone, so hopefully there will be something similar players can use later.

Comment

i hope so becouse i dont have a paypal to use

Comment

You can make one; it's a secure, free to use e-wallet. As long as you have any type of plastic (credit/debit), you can use PayPal. There's no loading up, etcetera -- it simply acts as a buffer between your card(s) and what you're purchasing.

Comment

ok ty i will look into it and if i c any cards that i think u might b able to use i will let u no

Comment

a few of my friends and i have found a card that might work for when ugc is gone it is called karma coin it is all over the place and can b used like ugc is so i thought i would let u no

Comment

The decision of a substitute is solely up to R2. They will look around and decide if any companies are a suitable replacement for UGCs.

Comment

Ultimate Game Card no longer being sold worldwide...

So I got the email that Ultimate Game Card will no longer be sold worldwide as of August 15, 2014. The other gamecards that they list as the ones that can be used is Rixty and openbucks. Now my question is... Is R2 going to use one of those cards for us to recharge? If not, then what prepaid card will we be using?
                    (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
                    Lvl. 115 Eidolon Hybrid Priest
                    GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

R.I.P. (J1)Shroominator, you live on through Minishroom...

Comment

As i was told by Reverie, they're looking for a different payment method.

Comment

Thread merged.

The decision on if we find a suitable replacement and which company it will be is currently being looked into. Keep in mind that a replacement may or may not be available upon the removal of the UGC option; it all depends on what the team finds and prefers. For the time being, you will need to resort to one of the other options of checkout.

Comment

Pay pal hasn't worked for a while.
                          IGN: (ne)Fenterra
                          Server: S25
                          Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
                          Hobbies: ????????
                          Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

They have stopped selling UGC at CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens and Gamestop!!! You guys
                            need to hurry the process of switching game cards or you're seriously going to feel it in
                            your pocket books...just saying...I know it's not officially gone yet but if the stores aren't
                            selling em when they're right there on the shelf, then they are officially gone. Tks

Comment

Working...
                            X