Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This game isn't FREE... Can't complete Quests without Crystals which cost $ USDs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game isn't FREE... Can't complete Quests without Crystals which cost $ USDs.

This game is advertised as a "free browser-based MMO strategy game", however it is NOT free. I started this game yesterday, on July 29, 2014. I am now a Level 27. However, there does not appear to be any way to level up to Level 28. There is a quest that I can't finish because I am not a Level 28. There is another quest that could help me level up to Level 28, but I can't finish it unless I have 100 Crystals. Well, no where in the FAQ, Guides, or Forums does it say how to get Crystals. The only way that I know of is to purchase them via CC or PayPal. If I need to pay real money to finish a quest, guess what - that means this game is not free. Also, how stupid and shady can the Developers of this game possible be? They write Guides for every single element in the game - pets, equipment, etc., but there ISN'T ANY FREAKING INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO OBTAIN CRYSTALS. There I'm done ranting. Thanks for wasting my time with your shady advertising.

What on earth are you dribbling on about? No quest should
    stop you from leveling up.
    What sort of crystals are you on about?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4f88ade90f.png
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	1691963

Hey ♥♥♥♥, is telling people they are "dribbling on about" stuff really the way to talk to people? You've played this game and don't even know what a freaking Crystal is or the problems a Level 27 might have in leveling up?
      Last edited by Reverie; 07-30-2014, 02:15 AM. Reason: Language/unnecessary comment.

Comment

Moved thread from Wartune General Support to Crystal Saga General support.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I am at level 50 and have never spent a dime on this game.The quests are kind of a pain to get around without spending money but it can be done.Just takes long to get leveled up.

Comment

You can obtain crystals by either recharging, exchanging charm for crystals, and/or free crystal offers. Might I add that the quest you're referring to is an optional quest and it will not impede your quest advancement (it is safe to abandon). It is also not a weapon worth investing in -- there are other weapon options you can obtain in-game through effort and perseverance.

Comment

To level up, you will need to grind. Find mobs in the area of the last quest you completed and click on a mob, or use AFK mode to auto run around killing things. Crystal Saga is a grind to gain exp style of game. You will spend a lot of your gaming time grinding to get to the next level.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

This quest is optional only u don't have to complete it . As for leveling up to 28 u can go afk and kill monsters with a double exp card on . Also u can make a party with some people and do ladder/ bath u get lots of exp from them. hope this helps
                It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by DeadSenpai View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]96982[/ATTACH]

Hey ♥♥♥♥, is telling people they are "dribbling on about" stuff really the way to talk to people? You've played this game and don't even know what a freaking Crystal is or the problems a Level 27 might have in leveling up?
                  Yes, it is, seeing as you are complaining about the wrong game.
                  Thats not wartune.

Comment

MemoryLane, I don't even know what a mob is. Is a mob like an area of monsters? Like goblins? Goblin chieftans? Big Bears? Pickpockets? So far, it seemed like the only experience that I was getting was from completing quests and not actual kills. Because I've tried killing monsters over and over and it never adds xp (I always check to see). I don't even remember what my last quest was. Where should I go in the world to get up to Level 28? The only way I've been able to level up lately has been by doing extra "optional" quests when I don't have enough experience to finish a "main" quest.

Comment

"Mobs" refers to unspecified monsters, so find a spot of monsters within 3 levels of your own character level and just spend time "grinding", of which refers to killing monsters repetitively for a length of time. If you are level 27, you will gain the most experience from monsters level 30. You can also activate 2x or 3x EXP tokens if you have them in your pack to maximize exp gain. Optional quests will also boost your exp bar more than simple grinding will, so you're on the right track.

Comment

Just now, I tried killing a Frost Ogre, which I never fought before and which is a Level 33. I received 0 XP for killing it.
                        Last edited by DeadSenpai; 07-30-2014, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Okay. Mobs are the monsters that roam around on the maps. Attacking mobs within 5 levels of your own will give you exp. You'll want to aim for 3 levels above your own for the best exp.

To find suitable mobs to grind on (grinding means attacking lots and lots of mobs without stopping, view the AFK guide here), open up your World Map by pressing M or clicking on the M below your mini map.

On the world map, you'll see the names of places, followed by the level range.

Name:	worldmapCS.jpg
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	1691964

Since you are level 28, you can either go to Kaymo Mountain or to Twilight Caverns (Twilight Caverns will give you better exp, specifically the Skeleton Archers in the Northern part of the map). Clicking on the location on the World Map will take you to the place you want to go.

Set up AFK mode in a suitable area, and press the period key. You'll run around killing mobs until you stop, by pressing the period key. AFK mode can also be turned on/off through the AFK panel. It won't take you very long to level up at this stage. At level 30, you'll unlock additional daily activities that will help you continue leveling up.
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-30-2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

You can monitor your experience gain via transparent interface on the bottom right, as shown below (instead of pet gain, it'll display that you gained so and so experience):

Name:	Screenshot 2014-07-30 at 12.39.26 AM.png
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	1691965

Comment

Okay, guys. That helped a lot! I don't know why it showed that I gained 0 experience every time I closed/opened my Character window, but then after like 5 minutes it finally showed that I had gained some experience! And your posts about the World Map and the experience gained on bottom right really helped a lot! Thank you so much. I'm glad that I don't have to give up on this game. I wanted something to do since I spend a lot of time online. Thank you everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X