Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I Have no more characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have no more characters

What the heck..... I haven't logged in a few but last time I did I had my characters, and now when I log in I don't have them anymore I have to recreate a new character... I payed money for my characters I played and I don't feel the need to do it again....

my accounts names are TwoTall4U and SheHatesMe and they were both on starglade server....PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT

Can you please double check that you are logging into the correct server.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Did you possibly have pilots? If so, there is a chance your pilots may have deleted them -- might I add that account sharing is against ToS for your own protection. You can also try refreshing a couple times to see if your character pops back up.

Otherwise, if you are absolutely sure you're accessing the correct server and account, you will need to file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include your server, IGN(s), any screenshots you may have of your toon(s), and a brief description of your problem. The GMs will take a look around from there.
      Last edited by Reverie; 07-30-2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X