torches whats up? GM plz reply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torches whats up? GM plz reply

dropped 36-38 torches today with a prty i got like 20-30% but they only got like 8 or 9 they of course are way higher lvls and are edilons even but i didnt think that would affect how much xp they get so plz plz reply i dont want to lose the trust of some helpful friends

? What's the question explain it again pls...
    EDIT:if your wondering why at different lvls people get different amounts of exp, its because at higher lvls you need more exp to lvl up, so it would need to be different.
    Ex. If torches always give 500 exp, it would be quite a bit for low lvls but very little for high lvls, but if torches gave 10000 exp every lvl, low lvls could lvl up a bunch of times every torch...
    Last edited by NovaWolf; 10-03-2012, 08:29 PM.
    Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
    -Sun Tzu

Comment

the question is why i get more xp then them

Comment

Oh ok well actually you get less exp, but higher percentage. (you said you were lower lvl than your friends so that's what's happening).
        Last edited by NovaWolf; 10-03-2012, 08:32 PM.
        Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

-Sun Tzu

Comment

thank u soo much

Comment

No problem. >.> for some reason whenever i reread a post of mine, I always find lots of spelling erorrs and stuff.
            Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

-Sun Tzu

Comment

Wernt torches supposed to give like 0.8% exp per torch regardless of level? it was like that before anyways.

Comment

Nope they don't. They give exp relative to your toon's level. The higher level you are, the lesser % you get. It's the way most games work: the higher you are, the harder it is to level.
                Torches giving exp regardless of level would overrule that effect and make higher levels level just as easy as lower levels.
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                X