Get to level 150?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get to level 150?

Hello, can anyone give me advice on to how to reach level 150? Where's the best place to grind? etc.
    I have a lvl 140 priest.

I personally preferred Frozen Wastelands as it yielded a good amount of orders when I was stuck on level caps -- usually grinding overnight for hours at a time. Some nights were luckier than others, but the order drops are random.

Comment

im trying to find out too..my alt bee grinding almost 3 months now still not getting the orders..getting tired

Comment

The best way to get orders is to grind overnight, like Mod Reverie said. Changing maps often is also good. I rotate between Frozen Wastelands - bottom of the map, Ethereal City - middle of the map with the fountain, Dark Forest - near the statue in the middle (only 2 screens to avoid jumping maps), and Silent Sands - near the top with the rock (only 2 screens here as well, same reason). If you are AFKing while you play, changing maps every hour or so is advised. If you AFK overnight like I do, rotate maps every other night or so.

Good luck breaking level caps
        (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
        (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I've followed your suggestions, but so far I've only gotten holy bottles I guess is bad luck.

Comment

Are you using drop tokens? If so, I would not advise it. I tried and... Results were not pretty, to say the least. Picked up many potions and enchantment crystals but very few orders. You might also want to take a break from AFKing. I have also found that not AFKing for a night or two seems to help - that may be pure coincidence but it seems to work for me.
            (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
            (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

Comment

Thanks again for the advice
              I don't use drop tokens,only the zodiac when I got it but not anymore.
              I have another question, how much time might cost to get all orders? I've been trying to level up to 141 for about 2 weeks now and nothing... there's been days when I don't obtain a single purple order and since I can't afk during night time. An estimate?

Comment

There isn't exactly an average timeframe of which you'll find orders -- there's simply too many variables to take into account: time spent AFKing, luck with drops, where you AFK, etc. It can take a few days to months to open level caps depending on said variables, so there isn't approximation anyone could provide you with that would apply to your own situation.

Comment

As silly as it might sound, another advise that worked for me(my friend told me this and if it helps any) is when afking over night(or general) do not use frost(especially if you're range.) This will make you stay in a spot just a bit longer to hit the next monster which may help you get more orders(if you kill too fast, there's a chance the order you need will drop but you'll be too far away to pick it up.)

Either way best of luck 141+. Hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Starshine89 View Post
                    Are you using drop tokens? If so, I would not advise it. I tried and... Results were not pretty, to say the least. Picked up many potions and enchantment crystals but very few orders. You might also want to take a break from AFKing. I have also found that not AFKing for a night or two seems to help - that may be pure coincidence but it seems to work for me.
                    Really? I always thought more drop was supposed to help
                    So everytime I have 3x drop with zodiac I go afking for a couple of hours and use extra drop tokens, extra 5% drop from goddess title, and i have the sperion gem combo that gives more drop... Is that all useless for orders? D:

Hi,

I just decided to open a new thread about that again (I posted a message in the thread "Get to level 150?" but didn't get any answers)
                    I have two questions.

1. this:
                    Originally posted by Norww View Post
                    Originally posted by Starshine89 View Post
                    Really? I always thought more drop was supposed to help
                    So everytime I have 3x drop with zodiac I go afking for a couple of hours and use extra drop tokens, extra 5% drop from goddess title, and i have the sperion gem combo that gives more drop... Is that all useless for orders? D:
                    2. does your current level influence the type of orders that drop?
                    I had always the impression that the drops were better if you were 3 levels below the orders that you needed at that moment. So even though I have 10x Grand Marshall order to go to 149 now, I haven't done it yet.

Thank you very much in advance!

Norw
                    Last edited by Reverie; 08-23-2014, 09:34 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Drop tokens affect all drops from any type of mob. The only target said tokens do not have any affect on are bosses. The theory that these tokens do not work (on orders or mobs in general) is simply another myth.

Comment

Okay thank you Reverie

Oh I see my post had been moved here
                        Now I've got the answer to question 1, can someone help me with 2 now? thanks a lot!
                        Last edited by Norww; 08-23-2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Your level does not affect the type of orders dropped. Each area has the same random drop-chance regardless of individual character factors.

Comment

Ok thanks a lot, Reverie!

Comment

Can anyone tell me what the orders/insignias needed to raise level cap to 150 are? I can find info for up to 149 but not 150! Thanks
                              (S70)CoffeeQueen
                              Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

Working...
                              X