Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

NO Guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO Guild

I am one of the (S10)UNBEATABLE GUILD Members,But suddenly,when i check my Character's status, I have no guild! Please help me get back to my guild
    There's Nothing One Person Can't Do_Nothing's IMPOSSIBLE-BY THE DEVS MEMBERS(WILDNETWORK)

THE POWER OF VIDEO GAMING INSIDE EVERYONE,UNSTOPPABLE

Check ingame with the current Guild Master and/or Officers to see if they kicked you. If it wasn't that then report back here.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

They did not kicked me out of the guild..
      There's Nothing One Person Can't Do_Nothing's IMPOSSIBLE-BY THE DEVS MEMBERS(WILDNETWORK)

Comment

Mmmm.
        Well do they see you in their guild list?
        If you're there, then it may be a bug. If your name's not in the guild member list then kindly request for one of your guild officers to recruit you again.

Useless
        ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
        Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Originally posted by wildnetwork View Post
          They did not kicked me out of the guild..
          to things its they did not kick me. 2nd thing they would say that they didnt kick you as not to hurt your feelings
          User:Patrick2675
          Class:Mage
          Guild:thenemy
          Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

But they really did not kick me out

Comment

Someone had to have kicked you out and just isn't being honest about it.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

My Friend who was from the guild was also kicked out!

Can you guys create a "SEARCH" button at the guild list ?Cause it's very hard to find the guild on the list which is over 100 guilds
                Last edited by VicZar; 10-08-2012, 09:24 AM. Reason: merge

Comment

Mmmmmmm arrange the alphabetical order then? And according to guildmaster.
                  I smell a rat in your guild then.

Useless
                  ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                  Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

This is not the place for suggestions.

I'm quite sure someone is doing the actual kicking, that is something you will need to address with your guild master. Anyone ranked Officer and higher has the power to kick, so if it wasn't the guild master or the assistant, then one of the officers did it.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You got kick. That is all I can say.
                      IGN:
                      Level: 140
                      Class: Int Rogue
                      Plane: Mortal
                      Server: (S1)Aurora Point

Comment

Ok.So if i start a new guild,will my guild points and progress be gone?

Comment

Working...
                        X