Failed to connect to server!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setsuna41
    started a topic Failed to connect to server!!!!

Failed to connect to server!!!!

what the hell is happening?i cant connect to server that has my character s7....but i can connect to other servers!! ive tried clearing the cache history restarting the browser and restarting my computer...still got the same result!!can anyone from r2 fix this problem pls....
    Last edited by setsuna41; 10-06-2012, 12:16 AM.

• Shoushin
    replied
    Originally posted by Elixer(S54) View Post
    Hello there, MemoryLane. Thank you for your rapid response. However, I systematically delete all payment receipts for games, as my wife HATES me playing games and would KILL me if she saw me actually paying for them ROFLMAO!!! Therefore, I cannot open a ticket through the proper ticket method =( In any event, the server is still down, I am unable to re-charge my account (so that R2GAMES receives what I owe them) & I can't even see my characters anymore (selection necessary to file a ticket as well). Any suggestions, MemoryLane?

Thanks in advance!

-Level 57 Priest called "Elixer" on S54 - Netheran

P.S. Thanks, Duplicity ;D
    No problem

Leave a comment:

• Elixer(S54)
    replied
    S54 is back up! Super laggy, but back up!
    FINALLY!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• cbk4900
    replied
    please fix the game. i cant log in.

Leave a comment:

• R23220126
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    You should file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com regarding your payment issue, and use a new thread in the proper section for the issues in your post above that. I guarantee they will never be seen buried in this thread.
    Hello there, MemoryLane. Thank you for your rapid response. However, I systematically delete all payment receipts for games, as my wife HATES me playing games and would KILL me if she saw me actually paying for them ROFLMAO!!! Therefore, I cannot open a ticket through the proper ticket method =( In any event, the server is still down, I am unable to re-charge my account (so that R2GAMES receives what I owe them) & I can't even see my characters anymore (selection necessary to file a ticket as well). Any suggestions, MemoryLane?

Thanks in advance!

-Level 57 Priest called "Elixer" on S54 - Netheran

P.S. Thanks, Duplicity ;D

Leave a comment:

• Lucario137
    replied
    =.= where's my sledge hammer, and somone get me a map to the R2 games central imma fix netheran realm server myself

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R23220126 View Post
    Hey, all. I just checked my bank statement and noticed that the last time I got 300 dollars worth (on the 3rd of October, I think) it never was taken out of my account. Perhaps this "failed to log in" thing is related to that! I think it is for sure! R2GAMES, it's okay! take the money out! LOL! If you need me to pay through PayPal or some other means, just email me!!! LOL I NEED TO PLAY! <---addict speaking here.

Still level 57 Priest called Elixer on S54.
    You should file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com regarding your payment issue, and use a new thread in the proper section for the issues in your post above that. I guarantee they will never be seen buried in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Lucario137
    replied
    oh my god NETHERAN REALM IS STILL DOWN!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shoushin
    replied
    Originally posted by R23220126 View Post
    Hey, all. I just checked my bank statement and noticed that the last time I got 300 dollars worth (on the 3rd of October, I think) it never was taken out of my account. Perhaps this "failed to log in" thing is related to that! I think it is for sure! R2GAMES, it's okay! take the money out! LOL! If you need me to pay through PayPal or some other means, just email me!!! LOL I NEED TO PLAY! <---addict speaking here.

Ri~ch, and not just in your heart :P

Leave a comment:

• R23220126
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R23220126
    replied
    Guys, again? Seriously? What is going on? Hours of down time this time =( But anyway, I understand that it isn't always easy. BTW, since I'm here. (1) Auto-attack doesn't always pick up loot. This happened to me several times yesterday and on bosses! Also, (2) random teleports during auto-attack directly to mobs even though my main is a priest and attacks at a distance... can be a killer in dungeons!

All in all, I love love love this game, & am sure that everyone else who posts here feels the same

Last I checked, Netheran (S54) was still down =(

-Elixer level 57 Priest on S54

Leave a comment:

• R23333607
    replied
    ohh this event ^^ hust your dADy^^

Leave a comment:

• Shoushin
    replied
    Originally posted by speedbass View Post
    the servers are back )
    Your server, not Netheran >.>