• Character Level Ranking 6: MajinBoo
    • Character Level Ranking 7: Zues
    • Character Level Ranking 8: Kaneki
    • Character Level Ranking 9: TheLord
    • Character Level Ranking 10: Lanen
    • Gold Ranking (#1 in Wealth Ranking): ikbal
    • Honor Ranking (#1 in Honor ranking): Mikasa

Congratulations

Note: Disbursement of rewards will not immediately follow. This announcement is for documenting purposes
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

KanaDT do you know when will rewards be given? Since we didn't get it yet and we know R2 doesnt work during weekends. Is it going to be Monday then? Can you check this out and maybe let us know?

Comment

If rewards have not been sent out yet i will nudge the team when they get in the office. If anything, the rewards should be on the players accounts soon. I also apologize for the late response and hope you receive your rewards soon if you have not yet.
      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

We haven't received them yet, but i guess it should happen tomorrow once everyone is back to work after weekend. And no worries KanaDT you guys gotta rest too ^^ Thanks btw

Comment

The rewards for the Legend of Vidalian should be sent out now. Check your characters.

Comment

Working...
          X