Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About VIP buying

I want to ask something about VIP.
    1. Does it against the rules if I buy VIP using ingame gold?
    2. If I'm the buyer, does the seller have to know my Username and Password?
    3. Could you people experienced in trading some VIP share their explanation about it? I don't want to get scammed.
    4. [Removed]

Thanks before..
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-04-2013, 01:50 PM.

IT is not against the rules, and the person selling you VIP only has to know your username and server, that's all. If they ask for a password they're trying to scam you.
    Server: (S1)Aurora Point
    Guild: Eden
    Class: Priest
    Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
    Level: 101 scion
    Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
    Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
    Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
    Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
    Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
    Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
    Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
    Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
    Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
    Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
    Tower: 40/8960
    Soul: 897/3000

Comment

Ok, so they only need the username and server. Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by uroboroz View Post
        I want to ask something about VIP.
        1. Does it against the rules if I buy VIP using ingame gold?
        2. If I'm the buyer, does the seller have to know my Username and Password?
        3. Could you people experienced in trading some VIP share their explanation about it? I don't want to get scammed.

Thanks before..
        It is against the rules to buy or sell VIP using ingame items. It is not against the rules to gift or be gifted vip, and then offer a token of gratitude (wording matters- gifts are okay)

The buyer needs your R2 account name, which they will put in the username field in the store at store.r2games.com

If you get scammed buying vip, there is no protection because it's not allowed- it's a player's choice to gift you or not.

Your last point has been removed.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          It is against the rules to buy or sell VIP using ingame items. It is not against the rules to gift or be gifted vip, and then offer a token of gratitude (wording matters- gifts are okay)

The buyer needs your R2 account name, which they will put in the username field in the store at store.r2games.com

If you get scammed buying vip, there is no protection because it's not allowed- it's a player's choice to gift you or not.

Your last point has been removed.
          So, what if, say, someone decided to give 2d to someone for free (not allegedly wanting VIP) for some reason, and they decide to gift VIP for that? Technically, it's not allegedly, so, loophole I assume? :P
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: S66
          Class: Knight - Protection
          Name: SlainAgain
          Soul: N/A
          Mount: N/A
          Wings: N/A
          Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

Working...
          X