Question about Crystal Essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Crystal Essence

I have full C. E., where and how can I spend it?

Crystal Essence is mainly used for Soul Development which you can start doing at Lv. 30
    You still that small icon on the top left corner of your screen a little to the right of your character icon, a small whirlpool-like icon? You click on that and you can begin.
    Crystal Essence is also used for events sometimes when R2 decides to put up events that deal with Crystal Essence.
    You can also purchase Crystal Essence Empty Vials and store up to 500 Essence per vial and saving them for the later future in which could be very useful.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      Crystal Essence is mainly used for Soul Development which you can start doing at Lv. 30
      You still that small icon on the top left corner of your screen a little to the right of your character icon, a small whirlpool-like icon? You click on that and you can begin.
      Crystal Essence is also used for events sometimes when R2 decides to put up events that deal with Crystal Essence.
      You can also purchase Crystal Essence Empty Vials and store up to 500 Essence per vial and saving them for the later future in which could be very useful.
      Ya but... Part of the message you get when you place your curser over it is:
      ...can be purchased in the game shop. Full vials can be traded.
      What about that? How do I do that?

Another thing, how do you get points to spend in the shop? And why is that tab blank?

A suggestion I have is this: If a user gets 10,000 C.E., can it be traded for 1 crystal?

Comment

Additional info: Crystal Essence can be used on upgrading your Pixie once you have rebirth to Scion, upgrading your Sperion.

A suggestion I have is this: If a user gets 10,000 C.E., can it be traded for 1 crystal?
        Nope it can't be traded for 1 Crystal.

Comment

What level do you need to be reborn to scion?

And again, can we please have the option of 10,000 C.E. being traded in for 1 crystal? It takes a long while for the C.E. bar to refill. Instead of not having crystal unless you purchase some. Also, when you are offline, you don't receive C.E.. So it would definitely take a while.

Current in-game character info:

Server: (S43)Killer's Den
          Character: (S43)jrodgers
          Level: 34
          C.E.: 10,000

Comment

I can't say so much regarding the CE to Crystal exchange.
            Level 80 Mortal to rebirth to Scion - Lv. 100 Scion to rebirth to Eidolon.

Comment

Please give me some admin usernames so I can give them my suggestion.

And thank you for your help BrotherVT and j3ck0.

Comment

There were previous suggestions just like yours - it never went through. However, we do note suggestions made by the players and then forward them to the GMs.

Comment

Crystal Essence is also used when upgrading pixie and leveling sperion - both of which are scion+ only.

And CE vials (empty) can be found for free in Treasure Trove, which can be filled from the CE you have and traded/sold/kept for later events (I store mine so I can sell them during CE events for all the people feeding them to alts )
                  (S14)Squintina
                  LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

CE vials (empty) are abundant in Treasure Trove, though assuming you're still a newbie, it will take a while until you can participate in that event, so yeah, for the time being you can't do anything with your full vials

Comment

Working...
                    X