This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM please help me..

my character's in CS are all gone, IDK what happen, after i log-in this morning. it's all gone, there is 2 character there is lv 36 and lv 8, they said, i accedentally delete?, but how come? i deleted both? nah, and also my character is still a member of my guild, so means it's not deleted? can u help me recover it? cos they said, i start again to leveling a new, but what if it happen again? can you help me please, i want this game,

Are you sure you're playing on the same server you created those characters on?
    Characters are server-bound by the way~

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

yah, i'm sure of that, and i ask also my guild mate to check for it, she log-in to my account, same as, cannot find the lv36 and lv8 so i try to create new, all there are lv 1, can GM's help me to recover it?

Comment

For better assistance, kindly file us a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com

Comment

GM, after i enter my account name, "No activated character on this server, please confirm your server", i know my server is Mount Nubina, cos there where my guildmates, what happen GM? cannot finish the ticket......

Comment

Try to create a dummy account for you to able to file a ticket.

Comment

Request Created... how long will it take GM? i want to go back asap at the game with my friends, lv36 NaunSame and lv8 SageOne, all gone just now...

Comment

Thank you. We will look your issue right now. Thread Closed.

Comment

Working...
                X