Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Server Merge] From Armorgames To Kongregate - Requested From R2Support & Developers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Server Merge] From Armorgames To Kongregate - Requested From R2Support & Developers.

Before Anything gets removed, this post was Requested by developers as over the past few weeks i have been in contact with numerous communications to make changes to our server as it is neglected by our hosts and we felt we deserved better.

E-Mail to R2 -

To whom this may concern.

Requesting Server Merge from Armorgames.com to Kongregate.com

I’m writing to talk to you today to talk about the near death of Crystal Saga Armorgames.com Server. Our server has been running for well over a year now and we have never seen sight of a huge audience of players in which we can create and form a running game with a flowing economy and a large player base to enjoy the amazing events Crystal Saga brings to us. The past 6-7 Months devoted members of our community have been quitting and moving on Crystal Saga on Armorgames.com because of the low amount of activity which happens in the Server. They wanted a community but we received no advertising, No Site Admins to come visit us, never any support to bring new players in, our game was just left to be dead content. We feel as a small community of players who stayed, we deserve better. We feel if Armorgames.com doesn’t want to help expand our community then we would be better off in a new community elsewhere.
    This email is a Proposal to R2Games to consider supporting our request of a Server Merge with the Kongregate Servers S1-4 where we have a larger Community, a running Economy, Active Events, friendly people, regular spenders and a large group of people we have a potential to be with.
    Spending ‘Cashing’
    On Crystal Saga Armorgames.com, who remain are all members who refuse to spend any money until action is taken to our game to bring our community back or to help bring us to a new one. We all are willing to spend money once we have an Economy worth spending into. Players spend money to make money inside Crystal Saga. Over at Armorgames.com we never spend as there is no economy to even supply to.
    Over at Kongregate Crystal Saga, They have a large community who myself and a few members from Armorgames.com server have already been to visit. We was intrigued into how a merge affected them and they were happy it happened, it brings communities closer together and a chance to meet new people. We spoke to the main people which run the Server and make sure there is no conflict and we asked them the question, if we (Armorgames.com Server) requested a Merge would you accept us as friends in which they replied yes.
    We also got the main members of the Kongregate Servers to come visit our server and they were shocked to see how dead it was, No communication, no stalls, few active leaders of the highscores, expensive prices due to no players to buy and sell items. They were shocked to actually see what the least played server out of all of Crystal Saga looked like. Armorgames.com Server was proven to be the least played server by members of the community on the R2Games Forum.
    There is no benefit from Armorgames.com hosting the Crystal Saga Server anymore if they don’t bring in new players. Our remaining players don’t spend money until changes are made. We feel we would be better off with a host which actually advertises, has a large community, great people and a service which is worth spending money on.
    This is your opportunity to give what little players we have left at Crystal Saga Armorgames.com another chance somewhere else where we can actually be hosted by a Site devoted to grow and expand our community.
    Please may you, R2 Games, take consideration the opportunity of us at Armorgames.com to merge with Kongregate.com and have a fresh chance for us to enjoy the game we grown to love?
    E-mail To Kongregate

Hello,

I Don’t expect that this request may get very far but i’m all for trying to help bring our game and server back to life.

This is a Request to help merge our Crystal Saga Server from Armorgames.com To Kongregate.com

I’m a Long-term Player from the Global MMO Crystal Saga, I have played the Crystal Saga Armorgames.com Server, however the past 7 Months our server has been dead content as the Hosts Armorgames.com do not support us in any way. We range from 5-10 Players a day which 7 months ago it used to be over 40 Players Per Day.

Over at Kongregate Crystal Saga, , they have a large community who myself and a few members from Armorgames.com server have already been to visit. We was intrigued into how a merge affected them and they were happy it happened, it brings communities closer together and a chance to meet new people. We spoke to the main people which run the Server and make sure there is no conflict and we asked them the question, if we (Armorgames.com Server) requested a Merge would you accept us as friends in which they agreed.
    We also got the main members of the Kongregate Servers to come visit our server and they were shocked to see how dead it was, No communication, no stalls, few active leaders of the highscores, expensive prices due to no players to buy and sell items. They were shocked to actually see what the least played server out of all of Crystal Saga looked like. Armorgames.com Server was proven to be the least played server by members of the community on the R2Games Forum.
    There is no benefit from Armorgames.com hosting the Crystal Saga Server anymore if they don’t bring in new players. Our remaining players are not willing to spend money until changes are made. We feel we would be better off you, Kongregate as a host which actually advertises, has a large community, great people and a service which is worth spending money on.
    There is no reason to how this doesn't benefit you as a Company aiming to make profit. We are a community of advanced players who are willing to spend money to enhance and improve their In-game Character but only into a Server which is worth playing with a active community of players to work and compete with.
    This is a Request for you Kongregate to help save our Server by Merging us with your Crystal Saga Server S1-S4. We feel that coming to you for your support we would get further in our aim to save our server by talking to R2Games. We can’t predict the future but I feel it’s coming to the end for the existence of our server.
    Thank You for your time and I do hope you can help save our Server from Armorgames.com poor hosting and bring us to a lively and more exciting community hosted by yourself, Kongregate.
    This Thread was requested to be made so that our small amount of members can post there opinion on a merge elsewhere and to get Armorgames.com's Contract recalled as they're not meeting R2games's Expectations as a host.

Thank you for your time and now this thread will be left to our last remaining members to post.

I support this and hope we may me merged with Kongregate. I have been a active player of Crystal saga for more than 2 years and I've watched my server crumble to pieces all around me it is really sad that this has gone unnoticed by Armorgames. They seem to not care about us in any shape or form.

Boredom level 150 Eidolon.

Comment

Thread moved to Server Forums.

Comment

Working...
      X