This is pointless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is pointless

first complaint is that our server was merged with players over a year old how can we stand a chance against anyone espically one who is cheating and useing mallmmo more then he cashes on your game this is rediculous R2 all the event you releaseing are just makeing the OP more OP....

ive spent thousands of dollars on your game yet my opinion or concerns mean nothing to you and you do nothing but you merged firekitty with a server simply because he asked ?
    Last edited by Reverie; 01-08-2015, 09:16 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

[Thread moved to Server Forums]

Servers are not merged simply because a single player asked. Any and all players are free to submit their server(s) for merging consideration (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ng-for-a-merge). From there, the devs review several things before deciding to (or not to) move forward with a merge and with who.

Furthermore, if you have reason to believe certain players are violating our ToS, you may file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Do attach screenshots and briefly provide an explanation as to what rule(s) they may be violating. The GMs will review your report from there and begin an investigation as deemed appropriate.

Comment

how can we stand a chance against anyone espically one who is cheating and useing mallmmo
      You mean like you going from GBS to Super Taotie and your in game wife going from Gryphon to Kilin in less than and hour?
      IGN: (S63)Bellla
      Server:Hellstorm

Comment

considering ive been playing for 6 months and havent touched a g mut in months yea id say its pretty possible but for someone to already have a aug X and to make a second one in a week seems pretty impossible to me

Comment

Obviously the other person played for months too, so he/she could be saving Dragon Crystals same way you been saving Gmuts. Like Reverie already told you if you think some one is cheating send a ticket.

Comment

I find it hard to take a post like this seriously when you say "I spend thousands of dollars on this how can I compete with the other people who spent thousands of dollars?"
            My answer to that would be, just like everyone else on the server who doesn't spend thousands of dollars to become instantly OP, take the time to do it, or just cash more.
            And are you just angry because you merged and now you arn't the sole heir to the new events making OP more OP? Because if you spent thousands i'm sure on your server there were not too many others doing the same.

Saving up items is not uncommon at all. So it's hard to say if someone is essentially cheating. That's why we have tickets for the GM's to look at.

Comment

Because fact is mallmmo is much cheaper then r2 items, so if u spend 1000$ on mall, u will have max mount, 124% pixie and full ares set for that. For 1000$ via R2 u wont even get max mount, unless u spend it all selling costumes or someting and waiting 4-5months buy gmut with the money earned. Hell 1000$ on r2 wont even get you to kirin straigt up, u spend 100$ on mall and u at kirin. Thats why i so mad whne people mall, and i do everything i can to get them banned. If i gotta pay for price everyone else should too

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Jangle View Post
                first complaint is that our server was merged with players over a year old how can we stand a chance against anyone espically one who is cheating and useing mallmmo more then he cashes on your game this is rediculous R2 all the event you releaseing are just makeing the OP more OP....

ive spent thousands of dollars on your game yet my opinion or concerns mean nothing to you and you do nothing but you merged firekitty with a server simply because he asked ?
                First of all, sup boj lol. Second I completely agree, the events just keep on feeding the already OP.
                What are bugs?

Comment

Working...
                X