Most populated server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most populated server?

So I just started Crystal Saga, and I wanna play in the more populated servers (no one wanna stay in a ghost server right?). I'd really appreciate it if someone can tell me which server do most people play on. I live in US West.

I would suggest playing in a US West server as it would convenieve your timezone. All of US West's PvP servers are merged into one, so player activity is on the higher end there (from my experience anyways). Keep in mind that it is an older group of servers, so the strong-to-weaker player ratio is pretty skewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      I would suggest playing in a US West server as it would convenieve your timezone. All of US West's PvP servers are merged into one, so player activity is on the higher end there (from my experience anyways). Keep in mind that it is an older group of servers, so the strong-to-weaker player ratio is pretty skewed.
      So even though the game says a bunch of different servers on the list, there is actually only one server in US west PvP?

Also, do u know which US West PvE is most populated?

Comment

US west PvE has all dead servers. Most are merged. but from s63 and up they are in smaller groups of merges. s61 and down all merged but it kinds dead there.
        💎Crystal Saga💎
        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
        ☆Death Tank
        ☆PvP King at your service
        ☆Class:Knight
        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Correct, regardless of which US West PvP server you create your toon on, you will be taken to the same server as all the others.

Comment

Ok thanks for the help guys! I'll go make a character on US West PvP

Comment

Working...
            X