Merge CS w/ other site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge CS w/ other site

Hi admins of r2..is it possible to merge a Crystal Saga server game here from another site?

[Thread moved to Server Forums]

Is it possible? Certainly -- we've had several site merges. They do however only occur if the other platform is dropping Crystal Saga, and if R2 is able to adopt players from said platform. If there's been no news of your platform shutting down CS, a site merge is unlikely to take place.

Comment

can you merge w/ http://www.joyheat.com/ .....they shutdown their CS game....

Comment

Can you provide a link to their current thread announcement regarding shutdown? The only thread I was able to find was this one from last year: https://forum.joyheat.com/showthread...erver-Shutdown. If this is the shutdown you're referring to, merging will not be able to occur as the shutdown has already occurred (months ago) and there's no way Joyheat is able to retrieve any character data to send to us.
        Last edited by Reverie; 03-03-2015, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Can you provide a link to their current thread announcement regarding shutdown?
          Cannot be done due to Crystal Saga sub forum seemingly not existing there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by qwer7y View Post
            Cannot be done due to Crystal Saga sub forum seemingly not existing there anymore.
            Thank you for your assistance, but I've located the thread myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              Thank you for your assistance, but I've located the thread myself.
              Yeah, noticed, I wasn't being a [whut] tho, not this time. 8)
              Last edited by Reverie; 03-03-2015, 07:08 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

yeah their CS game was shutdown last year and this is the right link https://forum.joyheat.com/showthread...erver-Shutdown and your link is right.... is their a possibilities that you can transfer our toons here even though they shut it down?

Comment

Unfortunately, it is not possible due to the fact that Joyheat has dumped all of their Crystal Saga's character data upon the game's shutdown, seven months ago. There is no way we can retrieve that lost data nor do I believe Joyheat would store any data from a game that they've shut down so long ago.

If any site merges were to occur, it would have to be discussed and scheduled before the game's actual shutdown.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 03-03-2015, 09:18 PM.

Comment

nexon.net they dont have crystal saga i feel u will get more ppl to play

Comment

Originally posted by R2120387593 View Post
                      nexon.net they dont have crystal saga i feel u will get more ppl to play
                      That is something you need to present to that platform's staff. R2 is not a distributor/licensor, so another site hosting CS will not benefit us. We choose to host certain games as does other platforms. The games made available across each platform differs as per the company's preference.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 04-07-2015, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X