Any news on s84 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on s84 ?

I play 83 but ive been a way for almost a week for work, now i've fallen madly behind.. Any news on when 84 is out, want my shot at vidalia again lol also will it be pst or edt?
    xHannibal

“Battles are won by Slaughter and Maneuver. The greater the General, the more he Contributes in Maneuver, the less he demands in Slaughter.”

Information regarding future servers will not be made public until shortly before the scheduled launch date. You'll need to regularly check the forum for official announcements regarding such topics.

Comment

Originally posted by xCasper View Post
      I play 83 but ive been a way for almost a week for work, now i've fallen madly behind.. Any news on when 84 is out, want my shot at vidalia again lol also will it be pst or edt?
      if youve only been away for a week you shouldn't have fallen that far behind, unless the rest of your server decided to cash a disgusting amount because they knew you were away for a bit hmmmmmmmmmm maybe its a conspiracy
      DeathDealer
      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Cs isnt like what it used to be, people can now rebirth within two weeks : (
        xHannibal

“Battles are won by Slaughter and Maneuver. The greater the General, the more he Contributes in Maneuver, the less he demands in Slaughter.”

Comment

Cs isnt like what it used to be, people can now rebirth within two weeks : (
          Should be nothing but grateful for that. xd

It's been a month and 5 days now .. S84 next week? Before PoI ends plea. >_> Make it East plea? ;__;
          Last edited by Reverie; 06-20-2015, 04:59 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
          Red is the new Green.

Comment

Once again, if you are looking for information regarding new servers, there will be an official announcement shortly before the release.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Looking at the pattern of servers being released, I'm estimating within a week it'll be released/announced, hopefully not much later >

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                Once again, if you are looking for information regarding new servers, there will be an official announcement shortly before the release.
                I know, just getting desperate, been waiting for too long.
                Red is the new Green.

Comment

Must be close now, attempted to go spend my cash on some other game, but i like crystal saga, just hate the waiting... Isnt it time for another server, or atleast this week?
                  xHannibal

Comment

Must be close now, attempted to go spend my cash on some other game, but i like crystal saga, just hate the waiting... Isnt it time for another server, or atleast this week?
                    Yeah, most likely next week's Thursday onwards tho, seeing that S83 was released during Pays to Consume. That means that S84 will be released during Point of Interest, and this Thursday onwards it'll be Pays to Consume for a week.

Comment

xCasper, did you use to play broken realm? I 100% played with you before, I remember the name

Comment

A new server will be released when the operations team decides so. Biting your nails isn't going to make another launch any sooner, so relax.

Comment

Yeah, what a game that was lol, until they messed it up ;p Who were you?

And rev i got no nails left >.>
                          xHannibal

Comment

I was Chase, I believe I was your guild leader, inb4 leaving for personal reasons

Well new server is coming very soon it would seem, s84 scion sanctum
                            Last edited by Reverie; 06-25-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by NoobziIIa View Post
                              I was Chase, I believe I was your guild leader, inb4 leaving for personal reasons

Well new server is coming very soon it would seem, s84 scion sanctum
                              Oh yeah, long time ha. Br was such a good game before the messed it up ha.. How you know what s84 is called?
                              xHannibal

Comment

Working...
                              X