This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    How you report does matter. Filing a ticket that simply says, "So and so is a Mall user. Investigate them," will get you hardly anywhere. You need to provide legitimate confessions or an array of screenshots depicting their suspicious upgrades.
    Actually that's just speculations of your part! The guy compiled a thorough ticket regarding fast improvement since it's the only thing that can be understand regarding what you got on your hands to work with! Also screenshots of the upgrades and the times it took to get through!
    And after the investigating finished:" Sorry to respond you. This player’s recharge is normal and the items gainining are also normal. The developers can’t find out any supecious track. "

So the things he bought "aftermarket" seems to be normal I don't think there's anything more obvious of the support on anti cheat matters! Tested and failed!

And you're just doing your job per instructed to forward people onto ticket for those matters! But in the end all that it's just for show!
    Last edited by pappody; 10-22-2015, 10:39 AM.

Comment

How unlucky of you and your friend. My repeated successful outcomes must be a miracle of the Vidalian Goddess herself then; you should consider paying tribute for boosted luck.

Comment

What a nice response... Mocking comes with the job description as well?! You gotta give that response rather forward people to tickets!

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
        mallers are everywhere anvil77 not just 87/85 got it. R2 will need proof before handling/ban who malled thats where player like us need to provided then with, screenshots them before and after they (you suspect) malled than send tickets to support so they can investigate the case.
        So dude like reverie mentioned except those you need "a miracle of the Vidalian Goddess herself " too!
        Last edited by Reverie; 10-22-2015, 10:56 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Your friend's ticket isn't one that a forward can help with. According to the response you've posted, the GMs have already compared the reported's transaction > in-game progress and nothing was out of the ordinary. That is their verdict, and I do not work the miracle of reversing such.

Comment

Your friend's ticket isn't one that a forward can help with. According to the response you've posted, the GMs have already compared the reported's transaction > in-game progress and nothing was out of the ordinary. That is their verdict, and I do not work the miracle of reversing such.
            You kinda mistaken none asked you too and actually none asked you to do something that's not even described on your volunteered position! Just letting they guys that complaint of cheaters and the no action taken did to his friend know how the R2 support works!
            You doing your job by forwarding the issue, they do their by filling a ticket and in the end all that is pointless cause the got lucked out.... As you described the failed verdict of the GM's!
            That's the forum about to talk with other players so they know how things work! Gamewise- supportwise etc!

Comment

How "pointless" filing a ticket is is debatable as my ticket(s) and direct reports of suspicious players have all been met favorably. I cannot speak for how your/your friend's ticket(s) are handled, but I know how my cases were concluded.

Comment

How "pointless" filing a ticket is is debatable as my ticket(s) and direct reports of suspicious players have all been met favorably. I cannot speak for how your/your friend's ticket(s) are handled, but I know how my cases were concluded.
                You did : "My repeated successful outcomes must be a miracle of the Vidalian Goddess herself"

Comment

sar·casm
                  /ˈsärˌkazəm/

noun

Comment

sar·casm
                    /ˈsärˌkazəm/

noun
                    Didn't know you were here to sarcasm or mock if i may put it that way too! But in your way to do so it fitted perfectly to the matter at hand! So it's a perfect respond made by a moderator!
                    If someone asks that's the official answer! Per your own words!

Comment

Originally posted by R2118942237 View Post
                      All this drama at s87..it causes my beloved friend disappear. She deleted her toon and sent me an email saying "goodbye see you in the afterlife". I wish she told me who finally broke her so I can report that person
                      She's alive, at least be happy. I LOVE how the mods don't even acknowledge that all they care about is losing potenial money, its sad. Are you sure its not that Slayer/Reinza guy? I heard he is mentally unstable. It started on world chat, then I experienced it first hand. HE spends all his time, money (and his girlfriends), on this game and any potential rival or critique sets him off. I did not insult him in anyway, in fact I was praising his girlfriend( I am a girl btw so I wasnt trying to steal her or whatever) and I made a simple statement and he gets all upset. Another toon (had a Dink in it, idk who it was) said the world "ship" in world chat and today she got kicked. This happened a total of three times.I am currently still in the guild already but its maybe him that pushed your poor friend to the edge with all the drama he causes. Dear person, If you and your friend cannot take the tomfollery of this game and company, just go play another game. bring her out of this twisted and immature player base.Yes, I know what I am talk about. My in-game 'husband' left because of this same thing so I feel you

Comment

Maybe? I'm in catastrophe and they tell me that he IS emotionally not okay. They call him possessive and a hypocrite. I have never talk to him before since I don't chat and talk much except they ask me to. Even if for some reason he is the one who hurt her, he is a HUGE casher so they wont do anything. Wish I could sit and talk it out with him.
                        ( My friend has left the game completely now, thanks for your concern)

Comment

If you would, please keep in-game drama in-game. I will be closing this thread as it serves no higher purpose.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 10-22-2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X