Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S89 LoV

What time will S89 LoV be finalized and posted? I thought it was always 7am

good question, I was looking for this info myself.

Comment

S89 launched at 9PM EDT, so it will be ending at 9PM EDT today. It will be posted when I get around to it.

Comment

What time does the last ranking update that you will use? Or do you just go by what it says at 9pm through the system?

Comment

Rankings will be taken at 9PM EDT.

Comment

i have been on for awhile now...there was no ranking update at 9pm est like you said there would be.

Comment

I did not say rankings would be updated at 9PM EDT. I said they would be collected from the server at 9PM EDT, of which they already have been.

Comment

I just specifically asked ur ***

I ASKED YOU THIS....What time does the last ranking update that you will use? Or do you just go by what it says at 9pm through the system? and you said......
                Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                Rankings will be taken at 9PM EDT.
                I was ahead of her before you the time you said and you need to honor that . YOu are playing games as usual with people.

regardless of being taken or updated at 9pm I was ahead of her. PERIOD. she was offline all damn day

I have two screenshots still showin I was ahead. There even was someone to pass her also besides me. He put her into 3rd......she gathered no honor all day
                Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2015, 02:51 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Do show me your screenshot with the server timestamp reading 9PM EDT (21:00 server time). Keep in mind that if it lacks the timestamp, it will be considered invalid.

I also don't make a habit of "playing games" with people. I'm not at all interested in your server's LoV, and only assisted as per my GM's request.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2015, 02:52 AM.

Comment

I told ur *** I have three recharge packages showing the time of them. That's when I used my damn fruit but since you wasn't honest withe in the beginning it doesn't matter. So yes, you are playing games. I asked when does it end...you said 9pm EDT. I asked when is the final update that u will use...once again YOU said 9PM EDT

Comment

Working...
                    X