Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

If 94 releases can it not be merged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If 94 releases can it not be merged?

I've aired my anger about this but can't do it enough, 92 is ALREADY merging!!!! I don't want the same pattern on 94

the biggest problem I have with this is that R2 shows no clarity whatsoever, we don't know if these merges are going to happen - like *** if I knew we were going to merge I would never have spent money in the first place. I feel like every purchase I make with r2 is just one massive gamble.
    Aliyah
    Server 92

Comment

Relatively new servers always get merged into the group before it; this pattern has been going on for quite some time now. As I have also seen for many servers, S92 would have eventually dwindled in activity (especially once the next server is released) and your fellow players will begin requesting a merge, of which would have ended with the same result.

S94 will merge into the group before it x amount of time after its launch. The same goes for S95, S96, and all future servers. Merges are an age-old concept, so you'll be noticing the same pattern should you choose to hop to the next server.
      Last edited by Reverie; 03-23-2016, 10:53 AM.

Comment

So, 94 would merge with the 92 group, Reverie?
        The world is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by Krystallize View Post
          So, 94 would merge with the 92 group, Reverie?
          If S94 turns out to be a West coast server, it's very likely that it'll result in another merge in the future, as is the fate of all new servers.

Comment

Rev, why hasn't 91 merged at all tho

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow2Da View Post
              Rev, why hasn't 91 merged at all tho
              All merges are on a TBA basis. Simply because it has not been merged yet does not mean it will never merge.

Comment

When the maintenance started I went to the crystal saga main page and noticed there was a server S94, does this mean it'll be up today?
                Yes, that's why I'm crowned queen.

Comment

Probs just means its close skrill.....really hope they don't merge it with the 92 group though. It'd be so exciting if they just left the 92 group now because it has like 5 servers and then started making a new merge group, starting with 94.

Comment

S92 has been very healthy before the merge took place.
                    There hasnt really been any need to put us into the servergroup of 84-90 west coast pve in the first place.
                    And you should at least compensate the 8 months playtime which the players of S84 are ahead of us.
                    I guess that many players of S92 will just quit now, because of that merge!

It's even written at http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=42
                    What will players get during a merge?

Typically accompanying a merge, compensation and/or merge-specific events will be released.
                    These are intended to compensate for the server downtime and will help players power up against new enemies.
                    These can be found in the News and Events section of the game forum.
                    There hasn't been posted anything about events and/or compensation yet.
                    Looking forward to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawashas View Post
                      It's even written at http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=42

There hasn't been posted anything about events and/or compensation yet.
                      Looking forward to that.
                      The provision of post-merge compensation/merge-specific events varies by game, CS of which is not one. Our servers have never been given either after a merge is conducted, and because there are no official announcements regarding such, it is highly unlikely to start now.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 03-24-2016, 12:50 PM.

Comment

When a server is released and the older servers are included in this.... Reality Squared Games pays to have them said servers launched and kept running. They rely on cashers to get profit. If there are no cashers or not many cashers then Reality Squared Games starts to lose their profit and thus they merge servers to save money. They quite easily could close the servers down that dont make them profit but instead they merge them. So, be grateful in that respect.

Before anyone says there are many VIP or people do cash on my server try to remember, VIP is nothing. The odd pet or costume is nothing. HF10 or HF15 is nothing. A casher is someone who spends hundreds regularly. Not spend a few pennies whenever they can.
                        Last edited by Slayor28; 03-24-2016, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X