Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is [S94] gonna open?

Hello,

I've been wondering when the developers release a new server, do they do so once a month or once a few weeks or is there no amount of time?
    I'm fairly new to this game and when I joined S93 I noticed it was a few weeks old, as a new player coming to a game I'd rather start on a new server
    and I think everyone would agree with me on that.

Is there any moderator/developer who has a certain date to a new upcoming server or maybe even a guess?
    Because I don't want to wait too long or else I'll get bored of waiting and I'll start playing other games.

Thanks in advance and I hope you'll be able to help me with this.

Information regarding future servers will not be made public until shortly before the launch date. You will need to keep an eye on the forum for official announcements regarding such.

Comment

Also hope the new server comes out soon.

Comment

S94 pls

I really want S94, I wanna recharge lets go boys

Comment

I agree. +1.

Comment

When is [S94] gonna open?

When will the new Server open as there are many bullies at S93 so i wish the new server could show up soon , when will it be opened ??

Comment

Originally posted by ranjith20015 View Post
              there are many bullies at S93
              There are "bullies" on every server. S94 being any different is honestly just wishful thinking.

Comment

Lol more threads merged into this one....give us 94 while point week is on and it's in high demand! Let's go!

Comment

NEW SERVER s94

when new server ??

Comment

The demand is high for this new server, I really wanna play it too, no reason not to have it as others have stated literally prime time for a release =/
                    Aliyah
                    Server 92

Comment

An announcement for S94 has been posted here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....3-31-18-00-PDT

Comment

you guys are the reason servers break lol.. recharge recharge then no1 wants to play.. after about a weak the servers to hard to play on for average players because the cashers own the server and hog all the good stuff.. I don't mind cashers myself as I used to be 1 but all the huge cashers do ruin the game for the average player cause most events they simply don't stand a chance against the top 3 or 5 because dragon sword for example cashers hord and keep it to themselves or only let there friends have or sell to others

Comment

I know but that still isnt going to stop them and R2 definitely isnt going to tell them to stop spending their money

Comment

lol.. true.. anyways does any1 no when the server will reopen? cause iv been waiting all day for s93 really don't fancie waiting all night for s94 and the link the mod posted doesn't work lol

Comment

Looks like it isnt going to open they just deleted the server

Comment

Working...
                              X