No new server? A little annoying for older ones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No new server? A little annoying for older ones

I have to redirect people to the latest server occasionally, and the current one is almost a month old, sooo I'm getting yelled at for directing them to an old server. Isn't a new one meant to come out this week?

A new server will be released when the devs deem it necessary.

Comment

Thanks for moving all the threads about new servers so no one can see them

edit: thought it was in server news not forums lol

seriously though this is bugging me out. surely the devs deem is appropiriate to release now - its been weeks. I don't wanna be a party pooper but its not fun when im getting spammed with pm's asking about a new server, also I might evne try it out myself tbh especially if its during points week
      Last edited by Knightfull; 03-28-2016, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Simply because it's been "weeks" since the last server was launched does not necessarily mean it's time to launch another. What ends up happening most of the time is that players from the latest server "fell behind", "started late" (by late, they mean some days or a week", and so forth, thus wanting to jump to every new server to try to beat the flock.

Comment

Like, I get where both of you two are coming from, sure there are people that jump servers but that's gonna happen everytime - new servers are fun and r2 will profit hard during a point week. There's really no point to not releasing a new server

Comment

Here is the thread regarding S94's release: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....3-31-18-00-PDT

Comment

Working...
            X