Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Poll] Should S94 Wild Autumn have points for the first few days of release?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Poll] Should S94 Wild Autumn have points for the first few days of release?

I have problems im so sorry
    YES
    46.67%
    NO
    53.33%
    Last edited by Arrow2Da; 03-31-2016, 06:01 PM. Reason: realised how stupid i am gg

The chances of an event extension is pretty grim. Personally, I do not believe R2 should favor S94 over any other servers, and obliging said event request would be doing just that.
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-30-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

I don't really think it's that unfair just seems a little coincidental they release it right after points end

Comment

Servers are not restricted to being released during specific events; they are scheduled to launch when the devs give the go-ahead. Several servers have been launched without an active POI event, so S94 happening to follow the same course might be coincidental, however a coincidence is all it is.

Think of it this way, if R2 made the exception this time for S94, they would be forced into a corner where they must hold the same exception for S95, S96, and so forth. Past servers could even rebuttal with the fact that they weren't launched with an active POI event, then forcing another hand of exceptions for previously released servers.
        Last edited by Reverie; 03-30-2016, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X