Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being constantly harassed, but does R2 care? No. They don't.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being constantly harassed, but does R2 care? No. They don't.

I have cleaned this out. Thanks.
    Last edited by SJuzGotReal; 07-14-2016, 10:28 AM.

When you place someone on your Ignore List, you should keep them there (on all toons). Responding to trolls gives them motivation to continue because they feed off reactions, and you're giving them just that. They can only reach and affect you if you let them.

Needless to say that these screenshots do belong in your ticket(s) for record keeping. You can also screenshot current chat violations and send them to a moderator. Screenshots must include the server timestamp, but then again that requires taking them off ignore, which you would [hopefully] not do.

Comment

Last edited by SJuzGotReal; 06-29-2017, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SJuzGotReal View Post
        Which once again does nothing.
        I have ignore him on all of MY toons.
        I have others giving them to me and I have them with time stamps but like I said nothing is done.
        Even now he's attacking me while on my ignore where I can't see it, but seriously why is this allowed????
        I have sent these ALL of them to R2.
        Yet, still nothing.
        This makes no sense at all, if there's others sending his messages to you, the logical thing to do would be to put them on ignore list aswell.
        Yes, that's why I'm crowned queen.

Comment

Originally posted by SJuzGotReal View Post
          Which once again does nothing.
          I have ignore him on all of MY toons.
          I have others giving them to me and I have them with time stamps but like I said nothing is done.
          Even now he's attacking me while on my ignore where I can't see it, but seriously why is this allowed????
          I have sent these ALL of them to R2.
          Yet, still nothing.
          Mutes only last so long, as well as bans that result from repeated offenses. These temporary bans can last anywhere from several hours to weeks (which is more rare), but that all depends on how heavy-handed the individual handling your case is. Keep in mind that whenever the player is muted or banned, you will not be informed of it. It all happens behind closed curtains.

Should this player somehow find more ways to get their messages to you, you can take a screenshot (with the server timestamp) and send them to a moderator. We can request mutes provided we have current screenshots to present to the team. That goes without saying that we advise you not engage the player. Remember that they can only get to you if you let them.
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-24-2016, 11:22 PM.

Comment

r2 wont ban them if they are cashers but good luck

Comment

Originally posted by frbro83 View Post
              r2 wont ban them if they are cashers but good luck
              Not necessarily. Depending on the offense, even cashers can be temporarily or at worst, permanently banned per R2’s discretion.

Comment

Working...
              X