This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S89 merged

Something needs to be done about the guild Hatred now they're hogging the fruit in Fand so nobody can get it except for their guild members only.

Get stronger and stop complaining :_:

Comment

If you wish to change this, you can play further and get stronger, you aren't required to play all events. Wrangle is a PvP event, and the fruit transport is part of that. If they hog it in both terms, say collecting the fruit and killing the fruit possessor, all of that is included in the event description and rules. To be as kind as possible, just take note that PvP events aren't meant for players to just hand free victories to people who "need" them, since just about everyone needs it.

Comment

coming from the peanut gallery your opinions don't matter to me. so just keep expressing your comments and i will mine. maybe the so called mods that are so damn lazy and wont do their job will close this thread also or tell me to file tickets which they can basically wipe their ***** with.

Comment

ofc they will close thread u know why? because of ur bull
          Last edited by Reverie; 05-31-2016, 09:26 PM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Again LordKyo, if you cannot compete in a PvP event, you have two options, A.) get stronger or B.) opt out of participating. That being said, keep your drama in-game. We really do not care for it on the forum.

Comment

Working...
            X