Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the server going to be available?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the server going to be available?

What time will the new server be opened in Philippine time..
    Just convert it into the time that this game is following -_-
    Server:Windshear Peaks
    Class:Knight
    Honor:Duke
    Level:49
    Guild:ΩCrunchΩ™
    Position:Leader
    Name of Character:(S6)CrunchySword

crimson groves

Can I know when will crimson groves be opened?

Comment

When is the server going to be available?

About the new server, I have been waiting for well over 3 and a half hours when it would supposedly be up in 3 hours? Someone needs to get this server working. *Cough*
      Gm's *Cough*
      Never give up.

IN GAME NAME: Hatred.
      Server: Evil Beast Sanctuary

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

Use the search function as your Question may have already been asked and answered.

Anyway no announcement as of yet about when the server is online. Please wait for a Forum announcement. It will appear in the News & Events sub-forum.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Merged related threads together.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks Memory, and thanks Virtue, mind keeping me updated on this thread, as I will be refreshing both this page and the server page constantly?
            Never give up.

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

GMs,

Can you give us any details to when the said server will open so we can avoid the refreshing our page over and over again. at least, we have time to check other things. Please do something. It's only a schedule or a fixed time will do.

Many Thanks and Regards,

Rhobert04

Comment

The server isn't released yet.

When a new server shows as offline (red) in the list, it is being built. Then it will enter beta (yellow) for testing. Then once all that is done, there is an announcement in News and Events at least a day before it will be online (green).

Since there is no announcement, and the server hasn't even gone to beta yet, you've still got at least a few more days to wait. Just keep an eye on the News and Events section of the forums every day, and you'll be told exactly when it will be open.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I will make a good Mage in a new server
                  Also i want to join a good Guild There for the great company or Great Team haha

Anyway MermoyLane <3 GoodLuck on the staff

Comment

Woah, woah woah. Wait a minute. "A few more days"? No. Not happening. Usually when a server is red, it's offline. Then it is yellow for maybe an hour. And then afterwards it goes online. I don't know where you got this info of "A few more days", but in my experience, I've never waited more than 5 hours for a server.
                    Never give up.

Comment

Thanks for the info at least we will not be waiting for another or two but for days. . .

Comment

Right- that happens when a server is down for maintenance. I am describing the new server process, not the maintenance process.

I don't know why the new server shows the down for maintenance screen when it's clicked on (and I've informed a GM of this), but it's not down for maintenance- it's just not available yet. An announcement will be posted in News & Events that tells you the time a new server will be open, and there has been no such announcement made, which tells us the server will not be open today, and most likely not tomorrow either. Hence- a couple more days at the very least.

Comment

anti-magerr yeah its a few more days. once its offline, then it will go to beta testing then only they will make an announcement in the forum, then only finally it will be released. So all this process takes a few days. And people please just wait for the announcement in the forum for the released and please stop flooding it with asking question when it will be released cause no one will now when its the actual date and time until the announcement is made.
                          My Bug Fixer :
                          My Reference Buddie :
                          :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
                          ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

A few more days? Oh fun. I'm leaving for a two month military course... I'm not gonna make this server this time
                            ♪ ♫ ♬
                            Plug it in and turn me on
                            uo ǝɯ uɹnʇ puɐ uı ʇı ƃnld

♪ ♫ ♬
                            Whisper
                            Hunter
                            S5 Regents Return
                            Level 57
                            Rebelz
                            51678+

Comment

i bet when you come back from your military course, there will be new server awaits you crisaitha.
                              My Bug Fixer :
                              My Reference Buddie :
                              :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
                              ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

Working...
                              X