Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimson Groves

Hey everyone,

Im currently sitting here waiting for Crimson Groves to open, constantly refreshing the forum waiting for the announcement.

Just wondered who else is gonna be joining it?

Be nice to find out who is joining, whether your new of have played before etc.

Also will kill some time whilst waiting for it to open.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN: Neytiri
    Server: Crimson Groves
    Guild: WISH - Guild Master
    Class: Ranger (hybrid)
    Plane: Scion
    Honour: Duke
    Level: 55+
    Mount: Battle Bear & Painted Rabbit
    Pets: Firelord, Baby Angel, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon

______________________________________________________________________________________________

im joining, im quite experienced with the game, well, i know what im doing atleast, hope we can talk in the server sometime?

Comment

why there is no info on this server like when it will be online ???

Comment

I will be coming back to the eastern servers after having spent some time on the west coast server. I've been playing for a while so its for me, playing a class I like to play. And I think that it will be either announced late tonight or tomorrow for when it opens.

Comment

Originally posted by One1. View Post
          Im currently sitting here waiting for Crimson Groves to open, constantly refreshing the forum waiting for the announcement.
          You will be refreshing the page for a few more days at least :P A GM has already responded to a post on the forums saying they do not release new servers on the weekends, and it's doubtful they would announce a new server on a weekend as well.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

New Server

i cant wait to open that server... i want to be with friends with other country... and create a guild for level 40+ only... im a newbie but im good on online games... PLS GAME MASTER ... activate the server now.. im excited to play... have a nice day and Godbless
            Last edited by dont4get61012; 07-01-2012, 01:48 AM. Reason: wrong spelling...

Comment

Hey Doosh - thats cool what server(s) have you played on before? Any plans for what class your gonna be on Crimson Groves? - Yer I will add you up when the server starts, just post on here and let me know your character name

Comment

Hey Doosh - thats cool what server(s) have you played on before? Any plans for what class your gonna be on Crimson Groves? - Yer I will add you up when the server starts, just post on here and let me know your character name

Memory lane .. Thankyou for the information, I guess I will just have to wait!! I keep coming on just to check if threes any update. Monday tomorrow .. so hopefully not long to wait!

Megalopolis .. From what I have heard .. the little square next to the server name is currently red which means it is closed/offline. When it turns yellow that means it is in the beta test stage so once it turns yellow, it is almost open, so start looking in the forums then for an announcement. Also take not of what Memory Lane said, something I didnt know, about servers not being announced or released at weekends.

Looking forward to this new server, getting my guild to the top again and every server I learn a little more, so this server is my chance to make myself a bit more epic

Comment

Memory lane .. Thankyou for the information, I guess I will just have to wait!! I keep coming on just to check if threes any update. Monday tomorrow .. so hopefully not long to wait!

Megalopolis .. From what I have heard .. the little square next to the server name is currently red which means it is closed/offline. When it turns yellow that means it is in the beta test stage so once it turns yellow, it is almost open, so start looking in the forums then for an announcement. Also take not of what Memory Lane said, something I didnt know, about servers not being announced or released at weekends.

Looking forward to this new server, getting my guild to the top again and every server I learn a little more, so this server is my chance to make myself a bit more epic

Comment

will crimson be pvp?

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=&a=80 :P thats all there is so far
                      Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

im coming 2 the new server P.S i might be a Ranger or knight not sure yet... eny suggestions?

Comment

are you a rush in kind of person or tactical? im a rush-in kind of player so im a knight, for tac use ranger :P my opinion of course
                          Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

i will also join
                            Its Fun To Be Young:)
                            SweetBella
                            Killers den :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by tonestone5000 View Post
                              im coming 2 the new server P.S i might be a Ranger or knight not sure yet... eny suggestions?
                              Hey, I was a knight on 2 servers and then on the last server I changed to a Ranger and I personally enjoy it more! Its all down to personal preference really, there are pro's and con's to both.

Comment

Working...
                              X