Read for all people in s61

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read for all people in s61

HannaH is a scammer she scammed my Items that she promised me to give VIP after she recieved the items don't trust her this is just a Warning to everyone in s61

This is why selling/trading VIP is not allowed.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yah i learned from my mistake it's just a warning to everyone and i hope karma will come to HannaH

Comment

selling/trading vip is not allowed but is gifting? i ask this because i was planning on getting my in game wife vip for valentines day

Comment

Gifting VIP without any sort of payment is allowed. If any form of payment is agreed upon in order to obtain the VIP, however, then it is illegal. You should be fine gifting your wife VIP though ^-^
          There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
          IGN: Codawg
          Server: Celestial Haven
          Guild: BrimStone
          Class: Beastmaster
          Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
          Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
          Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

You can gift her VIP without problems. If she wants to return the favor by giving you some in-game items that's all legal too. Just don't use the word Trade or buy/sell :P.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
            X