*** are u kidding me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** are u kidding me?

s62 is now in EAST PVE SERVER *** u just change it without any announcement **** GIVE ME BACK MY $ that i CASHED!!

this are the PROOF that s62 MUST BE WEST and this is your Fault so FIX it make it WEST PVE

**Edited attachments per rule 7. Information from Tickets are private and can contain information sensitive to a player's account and as such are not to be posted on the forums. (However, requests for help with a particular ticket are acceptable, such as the ticket # and general explanation of the issue is fine.)**
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-14-2013, 07:56 PM.

Comment

I didn't sign up to play on a East Server, I signed up to play on a West Server, and its pretty misleading that you didn't change the time, you just changed where the server was located underneath. I feel that was pretty poor of the tech people in your game to do that to people. In fact, even your announcement said west, but instead of changing just the clock which I have asked how hard it was with a few computer develporers/programmers that work within the gaming industry such as this, to change the clock to match the announcement that you made about it being a West Server. This is not fair to those of us who were expecting a west server and instead got a east. You can be assured that any friends that I was going to tell about this game, surely won't get that message now. Up to til now I could forgive R2games of some of the decisions that they made, but this one really took the cake.

Comment

i really can't explain my feelings right now i feel dissappointed i would quit if i did not cash but that's the big problem i cashed in that server because i thought it was west and just changing the Server not the time? that's to unfair for us Please change ur decision i still hoping that u can change ur decision on this problem i filed many ticket's but still no answer for this you also edited already the announcement of the new server from WEST to East it's too l8t for that i cashed already i wasted my money!! so please anyone out there who wasted there time money in s62 please come and complain about this problem

Comment

same problem here. they announced its west and now its in east?! *** is this. i already cashed. i wanna dispute my money in paypal

Comment

ahh yea i played on that server cos it was declared pve west so what they did was wrong and should change it 2 pve west like they announced <.> not after they edited the announcement <.> i cant really do much events cos of it so it would be nice if they changed it <.>

Comment

Just chill yo asss down..... R2 made a mistake.....
              IGN: Camelot
              Server: Exigent Bluff
              Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

how can we chill down if they did not even answer our question no GM replies i filed ticket and no answer's why because they knew that they make a BIG MISTAKE is it ok if i did not cashed in that server and can they return back my money noo? even if this is their fault!!!

Comment

**** they change WEST into EAST? without any announcement ****!! this is their FAULT they announce it as WEST PVE r2games change the TIME not the SERVER

Comment

well they didnt make a mistake, they put into the us west server and announced it first as us west, then changed it 2 us east without warning or saying sorry or any of that, therefore they should have put it on the correct timezone as the announcement said =P its not our fault they didnt even bover telling us in the ticket it was meant 2 be us east they said they would fix the time but they just changed the server into the us east part , therefore lying 2 us

Comment

i also asked them when i filed at ticket they just deleted my post of that one they said it's WEST and that is there BIG MISTAKE!!

Comment

MemoryLane Please Asnwer US your the only Gm that can answer our questions

Comment

The time was already been East when the server got release.... maybe Check the server time before cashing in it....
                          IGN: Camelot
                          Server: Exigent Bluff
                          Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

actually they said they would fix the server time.. they didnt <.>

Comment

Originally posted by BossTsunaSawada View Post
                              The time was already been East when the server got release.... maybe Check the server time before cashing in it....
                              i filed a ticket and they said it will be fix and it will be in WEST PVE?? here is it
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-15-2013, 12:19 AM. Reason: Rule 7

Comment

Working...
                              X