Weird Character Disappearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Character Disappearance

Ok, so I was starting to play CS. I logged on and I picked the server I'm always on, "Tundara." It said "server not working," so I left and I thought, "I can play with my characters on another server, right?
    When I when to another random server, (this happened with several different ones, i experimented) all of my characters were gone!! For a moment I thought they were loading, but it just directed me to the "Create Character" menu. I clicked back but nothing happened.

Please help, anyone!!

Characters are server bound. They will only appear on the server you created them on. If there's a problem server side wait a few minutes before trying to load it again.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

if you made a character on tundara, you can't play on any other server with THAT character... and tundara is temporarely down, for an unknown reason.
      I, the master troll, solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

~(°.•)`¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿`(•.°)~
      Char : (S24)Daggerash
      Server : Tundara
      Spouse : (S24)Konoichi
      Guild : (S6)Athena
      Awesomeness level : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OVER 9000!!!
      (屮゚Д゚)屮 щ(゚Д゚щ)

Yes, I have managed to get my avatar to move... U Jelly?

Comment

Working...
      X